• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

ProMeth Says Hello - Manufacture of Ecoboost Water Methanol Injection Systems

Started by PROMETH, October 12, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PROMETH

Hello EcoBoostPerformanceForum.com members. We are manufacture of water methanol injection systems. We have ten years of experience in the water methanol injection industry servicing both street and race industry with water methanol injection systems, parts and service. We've recently established the brand ProMeth.com and looking to get the name out and interact with new markets. With a background in aviation mechanics, drag racing, welding and fabrication we've set out to bring a higher quality of water methanol injection systems and components to the industry. We are in the process of releasing several new progressive methanol injection controllers as well as direct port packages and hose systems. BE sure to check us out as new products and information is being added every week to the website.

Rodney
Email: rodney@prometh.com
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm PST
Phone: Phone: 801.447.2559
Instagram: prometh_injection

FoMoCoSHO

Hi Rodney! Welcome to EBPF!

Best wishes to you in your new endeavor!

J-Will

Welcome, thanks for joining.

Please keep us updated on the controllers and especially the direct port kit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

J-Will

By chance, are you looking to build a tank for the SHO engine bay? Preferably one with the pump attached to it.

The direct port for the SHO looks great. Are they any test results?

Last- who makes your pump, and what is the warranty on them? This community has learned (the hard way) that over time meth corrodes the pump requiring a replacement.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

SHOurpp

duel 3 inch cat less down pipes
sct x4- as a scanner/logger only
3 bar map
hp tuners
both bovs vta

Gray Brick

I have been buying pumps, nozzles, and other parts from Rodney @ ProMeth.

I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!!  He really knows his stuff. :)
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

RichieRich1042

Welcome to EBPF from Brooklyn, NY! I also have to agree that the link in the sig doesn't work and when I used the google, I think I found your site but wasn't sure since there weren't much info on the products themselves or photos.  Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
2013 Titanium 2.0L Ecoboost AWD
Proudly supporting:
Mountune (Randy) | Level's Performance | Injen | Turbosmart | Boomba Racing | Steeda |
Cordova Motorsports | DMB UK | Brisk Racing

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F and your link on your sig does not work and after a quick search did find this .http://prometh.com/ and due update your signature with the correct link and thanks for joining.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

J-Will

with the distro block and lines from each port collected at the top of the intake manifold, will the engine cover fit?
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

scoles92

welcome! I'm sure you guys will be a lot more reasonable to work with than Snow Performance has proven to be!!
2011 ford Taurus SHO PP  unleashed tunes, 3 bar, plugs,K&N intake, stage 3 water meth.

AnotherGreenFusion

'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

PROMETH

PROMETH

Quote from: RichieRich1042 on October 13, 2016, 08:11:35 AM
Welcome to EBPF from Brooklyn, NY! I also have to agree that the link in the sig doesn't work and when I used the google, I think I found your site but wasn't sure since there weren't much info on the products themselves or photos.  Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

System images are being shot in the next few days and will be uploaded. Our parts category is full of product and may of the various unique products we manufacture that you won't find from other water methanol injection companies.

PROMETH