• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 Ford Mustang GT Grabber Blue Premium A6 (New Price)

Started by coop6, October 10, 2016, 03:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coop6

Hello,

I wanted to put a feeler out on my car. I'm considering selling it and getting a Ford Taurus SHO. The time has come for me to be more practical. My goal is to get another Mustang in a couple years, my favorite body style ever is the new edge. Below I have listed information about my car that I am selling.

2013 Ford Mustang GT A6 in great shape
Grabber Blue exterior, Black leather interior
60k miles
Tinted glass, 20%

Mods:
Mike Rousch Tuned and comes with SCT X4
Speedmaster Long Tube Headers
Pypes O/R X
JPC ota pipes with Magnaflow resonators welded in
GT500 Quads with valence
JLT CAI
Gt500 lower grill
American Muscle GT500 (2010 version) matte black wheels 19x8.5 front and 19x10 concave in rear
New 255/40 front tires and 305/35 Nitto NT05R in rear with 2500 miles
GT500 shocks and struts with for racing p springs
Mike Rousch tuned
Light tint on tails and side markers
Gt500 spoiler
It has the LCD screen with all the track apps.
It dynoed at 381/370 with just Tune and intake

Price update!!!
I'm looking to get $21,950 as it sits. The car rides great with the suspension, dead hooks with the tires, and sounds like pure sex with the exhaust note. At this point my life I need to be more practical and get something better for my daily commute of 60 miles a day. Please PM me with any questions regarding my car.

Usmcsho

Beautiful car! GLWS!!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

coop6

Thanks so much!! If you know of anyone, please let them know.

Usmcsho

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

coop6

Thank you! I have someone interested in my car and a SHO locllay I really want!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

coop6

Thank you so much! I'm looking at a 2014 grey SHO. How do you tell if it's a performance pack?

Wardog692

Quote from: coop6 on October 14, 2016, 07:01:38 AM

Thank you so much! I'm looking at a 2014 grey SHO. How do you tell if it's a performance pack?

From what I learned, you look in the trunk to see if it has a spare tire. If it doesn't, and only has a patch kit, it's a PP.
2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

coop6

Thanks! Didn't know if the wheels or something else was different.

Wardog692

I don't think the wheels indicate PP or not, since I have the 20"s and still no PP. Although, I do recommend getting the 20"s over the 19"s as it's much easier to find cheaper tires (for some reason?) for them.
2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

coop6

I'll probably get aftermarket 20's either way.

derfdog15

Also on PP you can completely turn off traction control (traction control and advance trac)

To test this, hold the break while at idle. Hold the advance trac/traction control button (same button) for ~5 seconds. The left screen on the cluster should say Advance Trac off. I believe this is only possible on the PP.

There should also be an aux oil cooler up front.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

ZSHO

It will be obvious cause the Performance package will have a alacantara steering wheel.  Z                       

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

coop6

coop6

Car is sold! Got a '13 PP SHO. It is a CPO with 25 k miles.