• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Auto tilting reverse mirrors working help?

Started by Gjkrisa, October 09, 2016, 11:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Hi any one help me find wire diagram for the sho? Found this module.

https://www.k5optimastore.com/products/mirrortiltmod
There is also kptechnologies but they use flash on the web site and on my phone viewing sux.
Thank you for any positive help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Gjkrisa

Looking for reverse and I guess ignition before and after push start oddly would think just need a constant power and a ignition on power

ZSHO

I don't have access to the WSM at the moment but can have a diagram for ya tomorrow at lunchtime,LMK.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gjkrisa

Well I ordered the module after I get the car winterized I'll be doing this maybe in December.
Hopefully sooner.

ZSHO

Here's the Diagram as promised.[Push button start]13+.  Z :) 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gjkrisa

How about for the shifter?

Gjkrisa

So looking at it nothing says ignition wire I'm curious if there mostly just data wires

jdsfel

Hey @Gjkrisa,  did you ever get this working?  I am planning on buying same kit and was curious if your install went good.  Some hints on wire locations would be great also.  Thanks,  Jerry

Gjkrisa

Quote from: jdsfel on January 22, 2020, 06:44:57 PM
Hey @Gjkrisa,  did you ever get this working?  I am planning on buying same kit and was curious if your install went good.  Some hints on wire locations would be great also.  Thanks,  Jerry
Sorry no I have not. If you'd like I can probably ship you mine I don't think I'll ever have time to install it. Also I feel the back up camera works great just wish I could add sky view in Wich I may upgrade the apim with cameras so I can do that given time. But the newer sync 3 firmware doesn't let you use the Ford GT theme it even been removed from the diagnostic screen so I've read from a good source on Facebook
Aftermarket Android radios have been getting better think we maybe close to one for the 2013+ with SkyView but then there's the issue of security updates depending on how much the alter the os.
Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

jdsfel

Quote from: Gjkrisa on January 22, 2020, 11:26:50 PM
Quote from: jdsfel on January 22, 2020, 06:44:57 PM
Sorry no I have not. If you'd like I can probably ship you mine I don't think I'll ever have time to install it. Also I feel the back up camera works great just wish I could add sky view in Wich I may upgrade the apim with cameras so I can do that given time. But the newer sync 3 firmware doesn't let you use the Ford GT theme it even been removed from the diagnostic screen so I've read from a good source on Facebook
Aftermarket Android radios have been getting better think we maybe close to one for the 2013+ with SkyView but then there's the issue of security updates depending on how much the alter the os.
Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, but I  don't mind buying my own when I 'm ready.  Was really hoping to get good locations on the wires needed.