• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

posting pics

Started by shweetpickens, October 03, 2016, 02:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shweetpickens

Im having trouble figuring out how to post a how to with pics after each step.  Preview wont show my pics so here is a practice post

blah blah

shweetpickens

Ok at least I see them but not quite what I was looking for.  I want to say a few sentences and then place a pic under it, then a few more sentences and then another pic in a "how to" format.

ZSHO

Quote from: shweetpickens on October 03, 2016, 02:37:49 PM
Ok at least I see them but not quite what I was looking for.  I want to say a few sentences and then place a pic under it, then a few more sentences and then another pic in a "how to" format.
No worries. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Instead of attaching the images, you have to host the images somewhere offsite (photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc), then link them back here.

So you would write up the text, then paste in the image URL(s), write up the next section of text, paste in the image URL(s), and repeat as often as needed.

If the hosting site offers image URL format options like photobucket does, you want the one that starts with "[URL".  That would be a straight copy & paste operation.

Alternatively, you can grab the "[img" option if the URL one is not available.

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

I use the Tapatalk app. It works great most of the time.
You can post pics directly from the camera roll on your mobile device.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

shweetpickens

Thanks alot for all the replies.  As long as Ive been on internet forums Ive never know this!