• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MKT Headlights

Started by akakooper, September 26, 2016, 06:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akakooper

I'm curious, does the MKT share a headlight with any other ford/lincoln models?  I would like to do halos but there are no kits for my MKT.  I don't really want to spend hundreds for one off.  thanks!
2011 Black Lincoln MKT Ecoboost.  R1 Concept Drilled/Slotted Rotors, H&R Springs, 22x9 Verde Parallax Wheels, 265/35r22 pirelli scorpion asimmetrico, painted calipers.  Gone are the 24s!! 

2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 4.6l on 22"s

SHOdded

Not showing any other vehicles x-ref'd to this headlight, sorry!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Suddueth13

Late to the party but no it doesn't share with any others. You're going to spend a good amount on it regardless because the assemblies are permasealed and not sealed with butyl.
2013 MKS EcoBoost: Osram LED interior and license plate lights, stock otherwise.