• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

NAV & A7 MAPS

Started by ZSHO, September 19, 2016, 09:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I'v had the new A7 Nav card since the beginning of the year and Definitely loving it so far with new improved updated maps and such but unfortunately haven't had any time to try her out on a long trip or make a post on the topic.  Z   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

Wow!  I don't recall ever seeing that much color on my maps.  Is that a change?
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

ZSHO

Quote from: sholxgt on September 19, 2016, 01:11:23 PM
Wow!  I don't recall ever seeing that much color on my maps.  Is that a change?
Thanks man,think it was set to auto[night mode]during this gloomy day here which gives a bit more color followed by lowering the dim feature a bit. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

cljnco

I went from A4 maps to the A7 maps and noticed a pretty big difference myself as well.

sholxgt

Looked at my car this weekend.  I'm on a3 maps.  Is that even the one that should have come with a car produced in late 2012?

Think I need the wife to pull some kind of dealership magic to get me a newer one.

Also, kept having the Nav do something funky this weekend.  Kept telling me I was "Off Route" and the picture on the screen had my car beside the road instead of on road.  Like I was driving through fields instead.  Pretty sure I was on road.  Hadn't been drinking that I recall.  LOL
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

metroplex

I went from A4 to A7 and didn't notice any visual difference. I think what you're seeing is just a close up of a park, lake, and roads in a night time view. I did notice A7 had a lot of updated map info. My condo that was built years after A4's map data was built is finally in the system.
Previously: 2014 SHO
12.4 @ 110.9 mph

Current: 2017 Fusion Sport