• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

F/S 2015 Taurus SHO

Started by SVTCruz, September 17, 2016, 05:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SVTCruz

I hate to do this but due to me starting a new job, it is best for me to get rid of my 2015 Taurus SHO non PP. I currently owe $28,763.08. It has 23,816.8 miles as of 09/10/16. I pay $467 a month for it. I purchased the car on 11/15/15 with a 74 month loan @ 3.1% interest.

Located in Mahopac NY 10541

The car has a five years warranty on the rims/tires.
Gap insurance on the loan.
Ford Factory warranty until May 2017

I change the oil every 5k miles with Mobil 1 synthetic oil.

Vehicle Options
Heated/cooled seats (front and rear)
Sony premium Sound system
Navigation System
Adaptive Cruise Control
Memory seat options (can save two settings at a time)
Blind spot info system
driver assist package
Auto parking feature
Plus all the standard features

For anyone who is interested, there are two options:

1. You can come down to Valley national bank with me to take over the car payments

OR

2. You can get a car loan from your bank of choice and we can go pay off the loan with Valley National Bank together.

Here's the link to my craigslist ad with more pics: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/5776123841.html

SHOdded

So sorry to hear, man, hope your circumstances improve soon!  Congrats on the new job!  And post pics of your SHO please (with stickies per the rules ... J/K).  GLWS!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SVTCruz

Quote from: SHOdded on September 17, 2016, 07:15:54 PM
So sorry to hear, man, hope your circumstances improve soon!  Congrats on the new job!  And post pics of your SHO please (with stickies per the rules ... J/K).  GLWS!

Thanks, I've been waiting on this job for a long time. I could keep the SHO, but it would make life easier without the car payment lol. Is there anything else that needs to be posted on the for sale ad?

SHOdded

No, good to go.  If others want to see something in particular, they will ask :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

X2 Truly all the best on your new endeavor.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|