• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

HELP! Mystery Hose?! [SOLVED]

Started by MiWiAu, September 11, 2016, 04:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiWiAu

I was just putting the fascia back on my 2013 XSport after an oil catch can install when I found this mystery hose laying in the driveway. Can someone help me figure out what it's for? I don't recall removing anything this small.

I had the charge pipes at the front of the engine off for cleaning. Everything looks to be in place, and I can't figure out where it goes. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2013 XSport

MiWiAu

I'm an idiot. Last weekend I extended the vent tube on my PTU. This is the old hose. It must have fallen off the tray on my rolling stool. The giveaway was the smell of nasty gear oil.

I was going nuts! :)
2013 XSport

SHOdded

Glad you figured it out, I just couldn't figure out which hose atop the engine would fit!

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!