• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cat Back Exhaust... Literally?!

Started by StealBlueSho, August 29, 2016, 09:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CroR1

They look awesome under the car, and the car sounds great. It doesn't seem that it's loud at all, even after you get on it.

You got an amazing deal on the install, considering many people pay twice that without any welding. Great setup blue, enjoy it!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: CroR1 on September 02, 2016, 11:22:19 PM
They look awesome under the car, and the car sounds great. It doesn't seem that it's loud at all, even after you get on it.

You got an amazing deal on the install, considering many people pay twice that without any welding. Great setup blue, enjoy it!
Thanks CroR1!! I scored a pretty good deal on the pipes  ;) It was a pleasure doing business with you..

Actually the car is quieter now at every stage except full throttle.. and the drone is basically gone..a small bit under partial throttle but much less now... I blame it on the old flex piping and straight pipes..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CroR1

That's great to hear that the drone is fixed. Keep us updated about your impression on performance improvement.

I said it before and I'll say it once again, enjoy DPs when I was not able to! And, thank you for working with me.

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 02, 2016, 11:59:40 PM
Quote from: CroR1 on September 02, 2016, 11:22:19 PM

Thanks CroR1!! I scored a pretty good deal on the pipes  ;) It was a pleasure doing business with you..

Actually the car is quieter now at every stage except full throttle.. and the drone is basically gone..a small bit under partial throttle but much less now... I blame it on the old flex piping and straight pipes..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk