• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hot pipe group buy 8/17 through 8/31

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 17, 2016, 11:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Who wants some hot pipes? Let's do a group buy for gloss or crinkle black hot pipes with stock BoV mounts. If I get to at least 5 orders by 8/31 I'll refund $25 to each order, 10 to 14 orders $75 refund and 15 and up $100 refund towards the normal price.Click here to order - http://bit.ly/2bjT7nK

Canadian guys I'll give you free shipping 5 to 9 $25 refund/free shipping 10 to 14 and $75/free shipping 15 and up. If you have any questions email info@ecopowerparts.com!

Only the gloss/crinkle black with stock BoV sets count towards the group buy as I have them in stock ready to ship, other options have to be made to order.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

IMHO besides them looking great on your ride and helping to prevent any such boost leaks from occurring they certainly make the process of  changing your spark plugs that much easier,especially that rear #3 spark plug which sometimes can be a pita to remove/install..  Z :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|