• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Knock PID!!!!

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 19, 2013, 12:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: painterpatt on August 10, 2013, 11:36:48 PM
So did you get it to work 4DRHTRD? I saw the pic in the mount thread and it says knock on the screen?
Yes it kind of works. If you go WOT it will zero out the increase if you are seeing knock. Mine sits at zero once I got WOT, at part throttle it goes to 254 and starts counting down.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

painterpatt

oook, lol. I still hear nothing (knock) from mine but it shows on the sct, still gotta try laptop
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

breeves002

Quote from: painterpatt on August 11, 2013, 01:00:03 AM
oook, lol. I still hear nothing (knock) from mine but it shows on the sct, still gotta try laptop

That means the computers doing its job!

If it shows knock it should pull out timing. You can see knock pretty easily by watching timing. If it drops out suddenly well there you go... knocking...

4DR are you sure you're not looking at the knock sensor PID that checks for wiring faults? I'll have to look up the exact data it sends, but it does something similar to that but doesn't accurately show knock. I'll letchya know if I find something different.
SHO Lover and Advanced Diagnostics Enthusiast
2008 Mercury Sable Premier - 3.5L N/A Duratec