• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FoMoCoSHO's FULL E85 tune courtesy of AJPTurbo

Started by FoMoCoSHO, October 03, 2016, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 04, 2016, 10:24:03 AM
Drive conservatively after filling up with E85 until you fill up with the V93.  Should be ok after that.
When stfts get back around 1 you know you are good.

I have done some beatings with little 93 in the tank, she was fine as the stfts ramped up quickly to compensate. That will cause it to take a little more time to settle in however.

SHOdded

No driveability issues?  Good to know.  Just remember to mix in the gas asap.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Colorado-SHOBro

are quick glance FRP still looks solid on the logs. was this just the test tune before you up the boost? you might make just as much power as your e36 tune with less boost and added timing if fuel pressure holds.
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

FoMoCoSHO

Just a test, need to finish off e36 and get some issues handled before I revisit this.

As it stands Id say full E85 has the edge down low but It falls behind up top. It may just be a little more responsive.

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO