• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

"The Silver Sleeper" Official Build Thread!

Started by thewrubelator, July 18, 2013, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewrubelator

Well guys, just got my Dyno date scheduled. August 8th is the day..going to Shelby at 8am to see what she puts down!
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

DJE624

Bigfoot

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

thewrubelator

Well guys, changing up my tuning..I ordered a tuner and tunes from Shawn (SoCalDiablo). After reading tons of reviews,  I decided to give it a try. It should be here today or tmrw. I will keep everyone updates with my thoughts and initiall reaction going from LMS to SoCal!
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

DJE624

It will be interesting to hear what you think.

thewrubelator

Quote from: DJE624 on August 06, 2013, 06:00:26 PM
It will be interesting to hear what you think.

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to do a comparison of the LMS 91v2 and the SoCal 91v5h when I get the truck dynod on Thursday.  Ill keep yall posted!
SILVER SLEEPER

DJE624

Pardon my ignorance but what is the v2 and v5h?

thewrubelator

Quote from: DJE624 on August 06, 2013, 08:10:19 PM
Pardon my ignorance but what is the v2 and v5h?

No problem.  For us F150 guys, LMS tunes have versions, not stages.  My LMS tune is the 91 version 2, they have a version 10 also, but its not available for all strategy codes yet.  The v5h is the 91 version 5 hot. Its a very aggressive tune.
SILVER SLEEPER

thewrubelator

SILVER SLEEPER

thewrubelator

Well boys, got the truck Dyno'd today on the Shelby Motorsports DynoJet, and i was VERY srprised with these numbers! I think the guys at Shelby were more pumped than me!! Those guys, along with me, couldnt wipe the smiles off our faces! They asked me if i would do one more pull, I said "As long as its still $75". they replied with, "Hell, This is on us, your truck has more Torque than my Z06!" lol. Which, it did  ;D   But yea, they welcomed me back anytime i need Datalogging done, or any power pulls, under one condition, They requested a burnout in front of the shop! So, of course i couldnt refuse, but I said to them, "dont yall build GT500's for a living??" Lol. We had a good laugh at that one, and i left some tattoos at the Shelby tuning department.

2012 F150 Ecoboost Dyno pull
SILVER SLEEPER

thewrubelator

Here are better pics..

SILVER SLEEPER

DJE624

Excellent results!  On paper and pavement!

thewrubelator

SILVER SLEEPER

DJE624