• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

*Erased*

Started by Zalvern, July 28, 2016, 11:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zalvern

*Left all forms of social media and involvement*

SHOdded

The MKZ is a looker, no question!  Looking forward to developments ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

I look forward to your continued reports!   I also look forward to test driving an MKZ with the 3.0.   I am very curious how the performance stacks up against an SHO or MKS.   Also, very curious if a tune on the 3.0 will provide the same huge gains that we get with a tune on 3.5 ecoboost.

sholxgt

Very nice!  Looking forward to more pics and reviews.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

EcoPowerParts

Definitely interested, love the way the car looks
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO

That steering wheel looks heavenly.

IMHO the alcantara PP wheel is too damn skinny....

SHOdded

Sweet upgrades, Zalvern :thumb:  What dashcam did you use?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

So that has 2 hoses coming out of the box feeding each turbo?

Vortech347

Where did you get the paddle extenders? Will they fit 13-16 SHO's?
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

AnotherGreenFusion

Very nice, looking forward to seeing this build progress. Love the dashcam setup!
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

wasinger3000

Did you get the black label drivers package on yours?

Sent using smoke signals.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Great info there, Zalvern, thanks for taking the time :thumb:  OT, but seems Amazon does not provide discounted extended warranties anymore, I would routinely get offers to add SquareTrade onto the buy.

Any idea what the issue is with developing the intake?  Definitely not as "straightforward" as the 3.5EB for sure.

Maybe paint just the front & rear emblems?

panther427

Pcv system looks to be upgrade. Are those the hpfp on the front of the valve covers. And if so there is 2 nd them
2013 SHO

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: panther427 on July 30, 2016, 01:17:17 PM
Pcv system looks to be upgrade. Are those the hpfp on the front of the valve covers. And if so there is 2 nd them
If we are looking at the same thing (front being nearest TB?) those look like the VCT solenoids, no fuel and the harnesses look like the one I had to have replaced.

I can't find the pump, lol. What a mess under there!

sholxgt

Wow!  Ford/Lincoln definitely put zero effort into making a pretty motor!

I am guessing that there's just one fuel pump and it's on the rear valve cover under the intake plumbing?  I can't see one up front.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106