• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Upgraded turbos vs water/meth

Started by 97novi2k, July 25, 2016, 05:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: 97novi2k on July 26, 2016, 10:37:19 PM
I would love to know what price Z gt quoted. I will say LMS hooked me up on my bundle but was told this was 800 for the kit and the install takes a few days, thought they said 20 hours and they charge over 100 per hour. I live 10 miles from them so I would for sure come here but at that price I thought maybe turbos would be a better option, kind of set it and forget it but also room to grow....
I was quoted 1.020.00 for the methanol kit including extras and TWO five gallons of methanol 90.00 and would take roughly five days in the shop if all goes well(smooth),busy and large overhead.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

97novi2k

Unless your getting a super good deal on labor that should be around 2.5-3k
2014 Non-PP SHO Dark Side Metallic - LMS V10, PPE Downpipes, Windstorm CAI, 160 tstat, colder plugs

ZSHO

Quote from: 97novi2k on July 27, 2016, 10:16:11 AM
Unless your getting a super good deal on labor that should be around 2.5-3k
If your really interested on the pricing aspect just stop by considering your only ten miles away from them and i'm sure they will work with ya especially being an LME customer and all.....you can always pm me anytime.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|