• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Megan coilovers for 2013+ SHO/Flex are IN!!!

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 26, 2016, 01:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

10 sets have just arrived. They are up on my site and ready to order! $799 shipped!

http://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=153
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

Awesome news :thumb:  Waiting to see the announcement on SHOforum also!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AnotherGreenFusion

wow, wish you could get deals like that for the CD4's cheapest coils I can get my hands on are often 2x that price.
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

sholxgt

Mike is coming through as usual!  If I had an SHO, these would be on my shopping list.  Last time I had coilovers, I loved getting to fine tune the ride height to my taste.

I think that Megan also offers different spring rates if someone wanted to play around later.  Is that correct?

With the adjustable struts on my MKS, I think I will need to stick with lowering springs.  I'm not sure what kind of tizzy fit the car would throw if they were eliminated.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

zach_435

2015 Taurus SHO pp - Megan Coilovers, Ferrada FR1 20x10.5 all the way around, Torrie tune, 3 bar map, Drop in filter
2011 Mustang 5.0 track pack/brembo - 426 whp 420 wtq 12.00 1/4

Scott4957

Quote from: sholxgt on July 26, 2016, 04:01:41 PM
With the adjustable struts on my MKS, I think I will need to stick with lowering springs.  I'm not sure what kind of tizzy fit the car would throw if they were eliminated.

Same here, I would miss the soft ride when in D, then just click down into Sport and everything is tight...ish :)
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

bpd1151

Congrats to all those 2013+ owners, for having this fantastic suspension upgrade option available to them for purchase.

Mike B. , EPP & others should be commended for their resilience, resolve, and perseverance in their unwavering efforts to see this mod come to fruition.

Now start ordering these ASAP!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

eyekndy

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on July 26, 2016, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: zach_435 on July 26, 2016, 04:38:59 PM
no camber plates?
No, not that I was told but checking with Megan.
Did you get an answer yet?

I may have found a local shop that does corner balancing and if it pans out I am seriously considering picking a set up.

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on August 14, 2016, 07:37:21 PM
No camber plates available.
So for someone who has never had coilovers, what exactly does that mean?

AJP turbo

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 14, 2016, 09:10:24 PM
Quote from: EcoPowerParts on August 14, 2016, 07:37:21 PM
No camber plates available.
So for someone who has never had coilovers, what exactly does that mean?

I'm no expert on suspension but I think it means you will not have the ability to dial in camber and the lower you run them the more negative camber you will have and increased inner tire wear.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress