• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2017 F150 order guide including Raptor options

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 18, 2016, 10:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Finally out! No pricing as of yet but at least orders can be placed today.
I submitted an order for the following Raptor:
Black truck with 802A package along with these options:
61C Carbon Fiber Package
60R Interior Color Accent Package
68R Raptor Technology Package
64D 17" Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable Wheel
63E Foldable Pickup Box Bed Extender
63T Tailgate Step (with Tailgate Lift Assist)
90H Second-row heated seats (SuperCrew® Only)
67H Heated Steering Wheel
43V Twin Panel Moonroof (SuperCrew®)
66R Tailgate Appliqué96W Spray-in Bedliner

Anybody else looking at a 2017 F150 with the new gen2 ecoboost?
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Blackhawk

Nice, I wonder if any of the parts will be backwards compatible, it seems they would need better fueling to support 450HP/450TQ.

AnotherGreenFusion

'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Blackhawk on July 18, 2016, 11:14:47 AM
Nice, I wonder if any of the parts will be backwards compatible, it seems they would need better fueling to support 450HP/450TQ.
It has both port fuel injection (regular injectors) and direct injection. Basically unlimited fuel with upgraded in tank pump and regular injectors. I'll be running E85 as soon as possible.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Blackhawk

Damn, that's really my biggest complaint about the SHO.  We are forever limited on fuel without an aux system which might be the reason I look elsewhere at something with a LSx platform next.

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on July 18, 2016, 11:17:22 AM
It has both port fuel injection (regular injectors) and direct injection. Basically unlimited fuel with upgraded in tank pump and regular injectors. I'll be running E85 as soon as possible.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Blackhawk on July 18, 2016, 11:30:48 AM
Damn, that's really my biggest complaint about the SHO.  We are forever limited on fuel without an aux system which might be the reason I look elsewhere at something with a LSx platform next.

Not per Ford at SEMA, I hounded them for info. New heads have different geometry so intake won't install is what I was told. I'm sure others are working on modifying the setup somehow. The new heads would have allocations for the injectors to fire into the cylinder.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Blackhawk on July 18, 2016, 11:30:48 AM

Blackhawk, we have plenty of fuel, you just need a tuner who knows how to unlock the limiters in the tune.

On a hot E20 tune I never drop below 2050 and depending on gear you will see it build to 26-2700 PSI. E-30 testing coming soon.

What we really need is a FMIC to keep IAT2 temps in check.

FearlessAZ

Those new Raptors are pretty beast. Wish I could get one but no way I could afford that unless I sold my kids.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

FoMoCoSHO

I'd like to have one but it will not fit in my garage.

EcoPowerParts

Price list and what I put together for the SCREW Raptor I'm ordering today.
Luckily scoring 1% over invoice from local dealer but no D plan available. :(
www.ecopowerparts.com -

ZSHO

Definitely Awesome looking truck for sure,best of luck and enjoy.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|