• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Datalogging question

Started by Ryan02Stang, July 20, 2016, 10:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan02Stang

I'm heading to the drag strip tonight to get some datalogs for my Unleashed tune.  My MKS right now has a 3 bar, and an Unleashed tune, but it otherwise stock.  I've got the SCT software installed on my laptop, Torrie sent me a datalogging file, and I've hooked everything up in the car to make sure it all works and it does.

Is there anything else I need to do other than load Torrie's file in the SCT program, hit record, and make some runs?  Do I just save the CSV files and then send them over to Torrie for a revision?

Appreciate the input!
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

2013BlackSHO

Quote from: Ryan02Stang on July 20, 2016, 10:20:00 AM
I'm heading to the drag strip tonight to get some datalogs for my Unleashed tune.  My MKS right now has a 3 bar, and an Unleashed tune, but it otherwise stock.  I've got the SCT software installed on my laptop, Torrie sent me a datalogging file, and I've hooked everything up in the car to make sure it all works and it does.

Is there anything else I need to do other than load Torrie's file in the SCT program, hit record, and make some runs?  Do I just save the CSV files and then send them over to Torrie for a revision?

That's correct.
When you hit stop on a data log, just save each one. (Be sure to make a good name for each run to find easily later.)
I would normally send Torrie two or three logs for each set just to eliminate as many variables as possible.

Appreciate the input!
Torrie 93 3-Bar tune

AnotherGreenFusion

That is all you need to do. To make things easy while at the track I make a folder for the night and save 1 file in there to start with that way every time I click save it goes to that folder right away.

So I dont want to pay a ton of attention to it I tend to save with names like "11111", "22222", etc until I get home. Then I put my slips in time order and match them to the log files for each run.
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

Ryan02Stang

2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged