• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Desperately seeking part number.

Started by Tyrann0saurusRX, July 08, 2016, 05:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrann0saurusRX

Does anyone know the part number for the twist lock screws that hold on the plastic skid plate? I lost one to a nasty pothole on the highway and I can't find replacements anywhere so now my skid plate is hanging. Any help is appreciated.

Tyrann0saurusRX

Nope I'm looking for the metal fasteners that hold on the plastic skid plate under the engine. The one that has to be removed to change the oil. I can't find the fasteners anywhere, only the whole assembly. I guess zip ties will work till I can justify replacing the whole thing.

pmezo33

ZSHO

Here's that darn piece.lol .  Z     http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-ford/w716006s439/?recommended=1   Pmezo was correct to point out the 'Screw' which screws on to that.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

I thought they werent available separately, now I know better!!!

Splash shield retainer parts ----

Under Cover Screw - Ford (AG1Z-00817-A) #21

REAR PLATE RETAINER NUT - Ford (-W716006-S439) #18

BRACKET - ENGINE SUPPORT - Ford (AG1Z-6096-A)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

pmezo33

There are three parts to this piece - screw, bracket, and spacer.  Don't forget the little spacer if it was lost too.

http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-ford/ag1z6096a

ZSHO

Definitely great to have an extra set of nut's lying around especially for these type of situations.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BlueSHO

Quote from: pmezo33 on July 08, 2016, 11:22:22 PM
There are three parts to this piece - screw, bracket, and spacer.  Don't forget the little spacer if it was lost too.

I've never seen that when removing my cover. Where's it located?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

pmezo33

Quote from: JeffsSport on July 09, 2016, 02:43:02 PM
Quote from: pmezo33 on July 08, 2016, 11:22:22 PM

I've never seen that when removing my cover. Where's it located?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

In between the bracket and the screw above the shield.  It's like that on my MKS at least.  So it goes screw, shield, spacer, bracket - in that order.  Maybe the SHO's are different and don't have that piece. 

ZSHO

I am pretty sure the same goes for the SHO even after having my whole cover replaced by the dealer a few months back,the above bracket  acts like an anchor and guide when screwed into the subframe.  Z