• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford Dealerships in Central New Jersey

Started by Scott13SHO, July 10, 2016, 09:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott13SHO

I just relocated back to the area after four years of living in Maryland...does anyone have any suggestions for a good Ford Dealership in Central Jersey area? I live on the Ocean/Monmouth Co border. I know about Downs Ford, but I'd rather not have to drive 30 minutes if I don't need to.

I'm looking for a decent service dept (need to get my PTU serviced and have a few recalls done on my SHO and get the airbags replaced on the Mustang I have) and if your a salesperson, I can hook you up with easy sales via plan pricing and my wife should be needing a new car in the next year or two.
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

ZSHO

No worries your in good hands neighbor.....best service and tuner friendly dealer just North of ya and they will take good care of ya, always willing to help out any Forum Member in the Ecoboost Community,send me a pm in a couple of hrs.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|