• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Independence Day Sale

Started by MDesign Performance, July 05, 2016, 01:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDesign Performance

Our Independence Day Sale is live now through July 7th!

http://www.mdesignperformance.com/shop/2010-fordlincoln-35l-ecoboost-sho-flex-mks-mkt-explorer-sport-mdesign-performance-carbon-cold-air-intake

3.5L ECOBOOST 2010-16 FORD/LINCOLN SHO, FLEX, MKS, MKT, EXPLORER SPORT — CARBON COLD AIR INTAKE

* The MDesign Performance Carbon Cold Air Intake series are race inspired, true cold air intake systems that perform as well as they look.
* Genuine carbon fiber, fully enclosed performance intake air filter and genuine carbon fiber intake charge pipe.
* Custom CAD designed intake air scoop with OEM mount points allows for a fresh source of air.
* Completely enclosed from the engine bay in order to prevent power-robbing heatsoak.
* More linear and direct air flow than OEM design.
* Retains all OEM hoses and connections.
* Now lined with 3M™ heat reflection lining on the interior of the carbon fiber heat shield to further prevent heatsoak and a newer, larger high-flow inner air filter for even more power.
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

VegasClubGuy

going to put my order in tomorrow!
If you're coming to Vegas and need some nightlife hook ups, I'm your man

VegasClubGuy

well thought i was but i added one to the cart, and then there is no way to get to the cart to check out
If you're coming to Vegas and need some nightlife hook ups, I'm your man