• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

$10 off and Free Shipping/Handling on EcoBeast Billet Battery Tie-Downs

Started by MiDiablo, June 26, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Quote from: sholxgt on June 30, 2016, 09:02:37 PM
Confirmed fitment on an MKS!

I found the holes to be about 1/4" further apart on the billet tie down compared to the factory piece, but that does not cause ANY fitment issue.  Hardest part of the install was removing the pull up battery handle from the battery.  Didn't want it blocking the bling. LOL

Special thanks to my wife.  I had surgery on my hand earlier this week, so she handled the install.
So that's how an MKS looks, all nekkid - no appearance cover, no HPFP cover, ... :D  Nice work by the missus!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

Got my billet battery hold down today for my 16 SHO. Like the MKS it was a little wide at the holes but I don't think a concern. Thanks for the new product.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

FoMoCoSHO

Usmcsho

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MiDiablo

Thanks to all those who have continued to support www.EcoBeastBillet.com with your purchases!  We certainly appreciate all your support and we've gone ahead and setup a $10.00 discount code specific for the users of this online forum.  This code does not have an expiration on it, either! 

To get your $10.00 discount - at checkout use code: ecoboostperformance

Thanks again!

-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com
2016 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT AWD EcoBeast - 8.76 @ 78.14mph
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L Turbo - 7.32 @ 93.73mph

Usmcsho

Oh darn I just missed it lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

MiDiablo

Quote from: Usmcsho on October 26, 2016, 07:49:25 AM

Usmcsho - did you get to place your order? If not, let me know and I'll set you up w/a special promo code :)
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com

Usmcsho

Quote from: Usmcsho on October 26, 2016, 07:49:25 AM

Already did and installed it :)

MiDiablo

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys & girls!

Ecobeast Billet is something that I'm, unfortunately, going to have to move to the back burner until we can afford to hire someone to run w/the product development, marketing & sales. 

So with that being said, I'm looking to blow out our remaining inventory of Ecobeast Billet Battery Tie Downs to help make some extra cash for some Christmas loot for spending on the wife & kiddos this year.  They've sacrificed so much for me, for my car build, for my business ventures, so I'm looking to do something special for them to celebrate the Holiday.

The standard Ecoboost Performance Forum discount code still will always apply (enter coupon code "ecoboostperformance" at checkout), however, for the next ten days, please use XMASBLOWOUT as your coupon code to get an absolute smoking deal (so cheap, I'm not even going to advertise the final sales price)!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ecobeastbillet/photos/a.968279443290405.1073741828.967796760005340/1114867718631576/?type=3&theater

-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com

SHOdded

Taking care of the family always comes first, and merry XMas!  Hope you can resume production VERY soon.

MiDiablo

Got another round of battery tie downs made and on the site for ordering:

http://ecobeastbillet.com/products/explorer-sport-billet-battery-tie-down

Thanks for all who have shown us support at Ecobeast Billet!
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com

djxfactor

Quote from: MiDiablo on March 13, 2017, 03:56:30 PM
Got another round of battery tie downs made and on the site for ordering:

http://ecobeastbillet.com/products/explorer-sport-billet-battery-tie-down

Thanks for all who have shown us support at Ecobeast Billet!

Just placed my order!!   :banana:
2014 Ford Flex Limited AWD EcoBoost - Full Amsoil Synthetic Fluids swap in engine and driveline, SCT X4 Tuner w/ multiple tunes for 93 + Meth, Dash-mount Tablet running Torque Pro Gauges w/ BT Wireless OBD Adapter, 170 T-stat, 3-Bar MAP sensor, Denso 1step Colder Spark Plugs, OBX Catless Downpipes, Magnaflow Downpipe-back 2.5" exhaust system, Magnaflow 2.5" X-Pipe, MDesign Carbon Direct Cold Air Intake (Latest Gen), UPR 3-way Catch Can System, Devil's Own Stage-2 3-Bar Methanol Injection System with custom Tank/Pump mount, EcoPowerParts Black powder-coated Charge Pipe kit, TIAL Q Race BOV in Ruby Red color-match, Power Stop Z23 Brake upgrade on all 4 corners with Drilled/Slotted Zinc Rotors and Carbon Fiber-infused Ceramic Pads with color-matched Ruby Red calipers, Moog upgraded Sway Bar Endlinks, lowered on Megan Racing EZ Street coilovers, SPC Rear Camber kit, Verde Axis V99 Bronze 20x9 wheels wrapped in 275/40 Nexens, Custom forged 4 1/2" spiked one-piece steel lugs, Kicker CompRT 12" Sub in custom spare tire-well box, Polk Audio Carbon C500.1 mono sub amp, All-Fit Front Lip Spoiler, 3D Carbon Rear Wing, Ruby Red vinyl wrapped interior trim, LED-lit "FLEX" Door Sills, Full LED Interior bulb swap, Red LED Accent lighting throughout, SpiderMax 3D Kagu black laser fit floor mats for all 3 rows, LED Puddle Light swap, Tinted LED Tails, Windows Tinted all around.

shaundizzle15

Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

SHOdded