• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

$10 off and Free Shipping/Handling on EcoBeast Billet Battery Tie-Downs

Started by MiDiablo, June 26, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiDiablo

Hey guys - wanted to share the discount w/in the appropriate forum!

www.EcoBeastBillet.com is offering a $10 discount and Free Shipping/Handling on EcoBeast Billet Battery Tie-Downs!  There are only 15 discount coupons left available until the next round of products is released (coming soon, stay tuned!) for Ecoboost Owners!

Here's how you get the discount:

Go Like "EcoBeast Billet" on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ecobeastbillet/
Go Follow "EcoBeast Billet" on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/ecobeastbillet
Go Follow "MiDiabl0" (me) on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/midiabl0/
Go to www.EcoBeastBillet.com and purchase a tie-down
Use the promo code of "groupbuy616" to receive the $10 off and free shipping and handling

And we thank you for all your support, product development assistance/ideas, and any referrals to your friends!

-JP
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com
2016 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT AWD EcoBeast - 8.76 @ 78.14mph
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L Turbo - 7.32 @ 93.73mph

ZSHO

Josh might need to move this to the "Vendor Area"  Z     http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,32.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

MiDiablo

I've reached out to both Rich & Sean re: becoming a vendor.  Didn't want to post in a vendor section w/o having confirmed that w/them first.  I figured it would go here as a discount/deal?  We can have them move it if they deem fit - I'm all for being within the rules, lol.
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MiDiablo

-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com

MiDiablo

All orders received prior to today (6/27) were shipped today, and you were emailed your USPS tracking number as well! 

Thanks for the support guys - it means the world to a small business like us!
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com

SHOdded

Let's keep the updates coming guys as you get the product, unpack, and install it :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

X2...curious on the results and pic's are Definitely a MUST in these parts of Town.. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

glock-coma

Just received my battery tie down, first impression is very nice quality, edges are slightly rounded over.

Not sure if I'm going to keep it raw or paint yet.

Install couldn't be any easier

2010 SHO

10mm socket/wrench
Then remove hold down

Install ECOBEAST hold down
Install hold down nuts after paint them to match body color.

And your done

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOdded

looks great!  BTW, that is one CLEAN engine bay.

sholxgt

Confirmed fitment on an MKS!

I found the holes to be about 1/4" further apart on the billet tie down compared to the factory piece, but that does not cause ANY fitment issue.  Hardest part of the install was removing the pull up battery handle from the battery.  Didn't want it blocking the bling. LOL

Special thanks to my wife.  I had surgery on my hand earlier this week, so she handled the install.

Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

firewater88

Just ordered tie down and a t stat while I was at it! These look sharp and will add that extra punch under the hood!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2011 Flex Titanium EB
Retired- 1992 SHO

MiDiablo

Thanks so much for the feedback guys - diggin' the quick write up - and had to use sholxgt's post on our Facebook page, bc frankly, his wife is probably cooler than most guys wives, lol! 

https://www.facebook.com/ecobeastbillet/posts/976374392480910

And thanks for the support & the business - we appreciate it!!!!!
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com

JCam550

2010 SHO - Tuxedo Black, 402a, non-PP, Unleashed 93 Octane, 3 Bar, 170 T Stat, 534 plugs, MDesign intake, BOV VTA, 5% window tint all around, 2013 fender badges, Snow Stage 2 water/meth, JLT catch can, Amsoil fluids, Tommy Z grille, H&R Springs

MiDiablo

Thank you!  Just saw it pop up, processing all orders tonight, so you'll get an email momentarily bud ;-)
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com