• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Props to Eco Power Parts

Started by r1crusher, June 13, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r1crusher

I just wanted throw out a big thank you to Mike at Eco Power Parts.  I has some minor issues with an eliminator pipe and he answered all my emails, questions, etc. quickly.  Not only did he hook me up with a place to procure boots and clamps but he sent me some additional missing pieces like the screws and o-ring I was also missing.  I got everything installed yesterday evening and drove the car a little today.  Everything is solid and no leaks.

So, thanks Mike!

I really appreciate it!

-Kevin
'13 SHO, AJP Tune w/ 3-Bar
'17 F-250 6.7 PowerStroke
'17 XSport

EcoPowerParts

NP Kevin, glad I could help. I do what I can when I can. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

FYI you cannot beat Mike's exceptional  customer service and support and truly is TOP NOTCH from A-Z  IMHO.  Z   :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

Ehhh...Mike's OK.  I mean sure, he answered ALL of my ridiculous questions, shipped me my parts at the price quoted exactly when he said he would, and even offered advice beyond the parts that he sold me.  Oh, he was also very pleasant to speak with.

BUT!!!...There were no stacks of cash in the package AND he didn't offer me a back rub.

I'd say there's room for improvement.  LOL

Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

r1crusher

He did send me a nude pic....

...of his pet sheep.

Not sure what that was all about so... :dunno:
'17 XSport

SHOdded

Probably right before he basted the babyback ribs?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

r1crusher

I will can neither confirm nor deny the basting of said ribs.

Sorry, the local PD said I shouldn't talk about it until the investigation is completed....ooops.  :D
'17 XSport

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

derfdog15

I havnt bough anything yet from Eco Power Parts but plan to as soon as I run out of warranty! I have been recommending y'all to everyone I know that wants to mod an ecoboost though!
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car