• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford security plus

Started by Gjkrisa, May 11, 2016, 10:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Does anyone here have this installed the brain just has a turn knob on it but says there is two shock sensor sensitivity
manual I found must be for a different brain it states you have to hold down a button there is no button on this one
Dl3Z-19A361-A
Tomorrow morning if no one has an answer going to talk to the tech that installed it.
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

FoMoCoSHO

Gjkrisa

Yes it's a alarm and shock sensor it's suppose to atleast chirp when you hit the car but it does nothing only way I can set it off is rolling the window down locking it wait 30 seconds then pull lock up and open door I've turned the dial all the way up all the way down think it's just for the audio setting that says it's going off before it goes fully

Gjkrisa

Thank you that's what I was looking for I guess the brain needs to be better zip tied they put it what I feel is very stupid and is loose tempted to go with a viper they use infrared and is far more sensitive you walk to close and it will tell you to step away

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

L1gerZero

My neighbors car does that. It chirps if i so much as get near it (i live in an apartment complex). When i'm having bad days that thing will set me off and i'll kick the tire just to say screw you...
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

Gjkrisa

Talked to the tech he said they didn't set it up for perimeter because alot of people here don't like it with the wind and sqiurrls setting it off so often.

Gjkrisa

So to turn it on just needed to pull the jumper and mount the box on a more solid place