• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Interest in group buy on a new cold air intake

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 14, 2013, 02:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

While I'm having hot pipes done I could also prototype a new cold air intake. The intake would replace the front and rear tubes and have a separate tube per turbo into an air filter with separate holes for each tube.

It would look something like this but I plan on having aluminum pipe ran down to the front turbo and rear turbo, no rubber tubing.
Although the idea will be based off this design it probably won't look much like it except for where the factory tubes have to tie into the factory bits.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

geswek

I'm in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

darreli

You would still need rubber tubing to connect the pipes to the turbos..no? That's the only rubber tubing on that kit. I know BPD was trying to do the right thing asking Kirk...but that's really Henneseys kit

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: darreli on July 14, 2013, 05:02:20 PM
You would still need rubber tubing to connect the pipes to the turbos..no? That's the only rubber tubing on that kit. I know BPD was trying to do the right thing asking Kirk...but that's really Henneseys kit
I meant the long tubing piece, you will have to have some silicone couplers

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

crash712us

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

shomeda$

arttyszka

Mike, I'd be interested if it fit an Explorer Sport too.
2014 Explorer Sport
Lund Tuned | 170 t-stat | K&N Panel | H&R Springs | Coolbulbs.com HID's

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: arttyszka on August 14, 2013, 08:10:41 PM
Mike, I'd be interested if it fit an Explorer Sport too.
I don't know if it will or won't but I'll sure try! :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

mjhpadi

I'm interested but won't say yes until I see the finished product.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

FoMoCoSHO

With the data I've seen lately indicating CAI's being basically useless, I'd like to see before/after dynos. If it make any decent power, I'd be in.

panther427

I'd love something like this. And even better if you can make a good sealed box for the filter area
2013 SHO

mhenne4

Id be interested as well with more information regarding price and finalized product.
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

TouchOfEvil

2014 XSport

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes