• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Interest in group buy on hot pipes

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 14, 2013, 01:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I am working to have a set of custom turbo to intercooler and intercooler to throttle body pipes made. I plan on removing the stock blow off valves across the motor and putting a single blow off valve next to the intake in the pipe there.

I can do one set or more if others are interested.
I have no idea of cost yet, just find out if people would want a set made. If I were to guess it would be in the $500 range a set with silicone tubing.

These pipes should fit the SHO/Flex/Explorer Sport all years.

Let me know!
Mike
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

adelsin

If these will be limited availbility only, I will take some. Otherwise, I need to wait for lawyer stuff to straighten out.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 2

2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.

Boggus

2013 unleashed SHO PP

darreli

geswek

I'm in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

shoman04

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 14, 2013, 01:51:05 PM
I am working to have a set of custom turbo to intercooler and intercooler to throttle body pipes made. I plan on removing the stock blow off valves across the motor and putting a single blow off valve next to the intake in the pipe there.

I have no idea of cost yet, just find out if people would want a set made. If I were to guess it would be in the $500 range a set with silicone tubing.

Let me know!
Mike
What will this do for our cars?
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

crash712us

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

crash712us

Quote from: shoman04 on July 14, 2013, 07:28:52 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 14, 2013, 01:51:05 PM

Let me know!
Mike
What will this do for our cars?

Performance wise? Absolutely nothing. For guys with modded turbo's that running 20+ psi, will keep you from blow hoses and splitting pipes.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

bpd1151

I'm interested as well, but I'd be remiss if I failed to mention that I'd really.....

.....and I mean REALLY, desire to have mine in white.

Kind of like these here:

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 14, 2013, 08:21:43 PM
I'm interested as well, but I'd be remiss if I failed to mention that I'd really.....

.....and I mean REALLY, desire to have mine in white.

Kind of like these here:
Worst case scenario I can sell you the aluminum bits uncoated and you will have to source your own white silicone pipes if we can't find them. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOFlex11

As long as they can be shipped via USPS, count me in! UPS / FedEx charge killer cross-border brokerage fees that make using them cost-prohibitive...
'13 Flex - Torrie tuned on 93, 60/40 meth-H2O inj, PPE catted DP's into full Magnaflow exhaust w/ X-pipe, 170 t-stat, K&N FIPK w/ aFe filter, H&R springs w/ rear air bags, blah blah blah...
'13 SHO w/ PP-stock as per the wife's demands...

shomeda$

If the price is right bro, Count me in as well!!!!! Would be cool to get a whole kit, CAI and dot tubes!!!

PopolZ

My wallet hates you guys!

For ~500$ yeah I'm in...
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

shomeda$

Ohh yea..  I forgot to mention that it would be awesome if they came pre drilled with a hole for the nozzle for us who have the methanol Injection....

EcoPowerParts

I can make that an option for sure.
www.ecopowerparts.com -