• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2010 Lincoln MKS - moon roof broken

Started by BBOX, April 21, 2016, 12:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Hopefully this has most of what you will need.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

@ Manu.....

I tried opening the attachment you posted, using Adobe Acrobat Reader, and it says the file is corrupted and/or damaged?????

Any insight on this??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Just tried it and no issues with browsers on my desktop, android or iPad.  No issues with Tapatalk in iPad.

Maybe need to update the Reader on your device?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!