• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My New SS

Started by southtxSHO, April 18, 2016, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtxSHO

As some of you may know by now , I have been selling my mods of SHO due to trading it in ...well the time has come and got my self a new 2015 SS sedan. This thing is a beast. ...

On the other hand will miss the SHO... especially those awd launches ... 

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

SHOdded

Congrats, sweet ride and rare too, from all accounts!  Take good care of it :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Congrats on the new acquisition South Tex,Awesome lookin ride and enjoy the new journey.  Z   :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHO-Time

Nice ride. Good pick going with the 2015 as it has forged wheels and the 16s for some reason switched to a poopy cast wheel.

Is it manual or the auto?
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

EcoPowerParts

Find you an LSA SC and stash it.... They're CHEAP and easy to install on your car. :D

http://www.ssforums.com/forum/forced-induction/20722-lsa-supercharger-conversion-parts-list.html

Join CTSV vs the World on Facebook, people always posting them for sale.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

southtxSHO

Quote from: SHO-Time on April 18, 2016, 09:53:45 AM
Nice ride. Good pick going with the 2015 as it has forged wheels and the 16s for some reason switched to a poopy cast wheel.

Is it manual or the auto?
Thanks,  got auto .

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

southtxSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on April 18, 2016, 10:36:48 AM
Find you an LSA SC and stash it.... They're CHEAP and easy to install on your car. :D

http://www.ssforums.com/forum/forced-induction/20722-lsa-supercharger-conversion-parts-list.html

Thanks for the info. .. a supercharger would be a great idea especially if it's cheap 👍

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

EcoPowerParts

Figure around $4K installed with flex fuel tuning BUT it would add at least 100++ WHP :D
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: southtxSHO on April 18, 2016, 03:31:45 PM

Thanks for the info. .. a supercharger would be a bad idea especially if it's cheap 👍

Don't you mean a great idea?

lol

southtxSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 18, 2016, 03:38:50 PM

Thanks for the info. .. a supercharger would be a bad idea especially if it's cheap 👍

lol
Oops... damn auto phone .

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

Blackhawk

That's super cheap for a power adder these days.

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 18, 2016, 03:38:50 PM

lol

SHO-Time

If you're not already aware....

Double tap the traction control button to put the car in "Track Mode"

southtxSHO

Quote from: SHO-Time on April 18, 2016, 04:14:13 PM

Thanks ! Didn't know that. Barely exploring all the features.  Magnetic ride feels awesome especially on performance mode.

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

SHO-Time

Quote from: southtxSHO on April 18, 2016, 04:17:54 PM
Quote from: SHO-Time on April 18, 2016, 04:14:13 PM

Thanks ! Didn't know that. Barely exploring all the features.  Magnetic ride feels awesome especially on performance mode.

Track mode changes your suspension and steering to performance as well as make your throttle a lot more responsive.

Your traction control is 90% off in "Track Mode"...If you hold the traction control button for 3-5 seconds, all nanny systems will be turned 100% off.

Also, you'll need to go into your "tone" radio function and switch on the "Centerpoint" option which will optimize the sound of the Bose system and utilize the center channel. You'll need to do that in every listening mode...it doesn't make the change universally (example; ipod, radio, satellite, CD, etc.).