• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

JUST FYI: Starter turns, car wouldn't start (fixed)

Started by 14 TUX BL, March 30, 2016, 12:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r1crusher

I just did a quick search for the "FPDM" (AA8Z9D370B) and it appears to be nothing more than a $40 relay.  Feeling a little ripped off for $40 plus a little labor.  Meh...I done with it now.  LOL!

AA8Z9D370B - FUEL PUMP RELAY

Item #20 I believe
'13 SHO, AJP Tune w/ 3-Bar
'17 F-250 6.7 PowerStroke
'17 XSport

r1crusher

Oh...this little gem of a module/relay is located under the right rear seat.  See techs note to remove seat back and bottom to replace it.  I figured out it's on the right rear side after some research.

Just in case someone else has this awesome problem and wants to tackle the fix themselves.  :D
'13 SHO, AJP Tune w/ 3-Bar
'17 F-250 6.7 PowerStroke
'17 XSport

SHOdded

Well, gotta pay techs for diagnostic services, so not a ripoff really :)  But I know what you mean!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!