• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Bad mount already?

Started by mystery101, May 10, 2015, 03:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott4957

What an epic ride that was! Maybe an MKS??? :) They should let you keep what you don't spend, then you have some mod money. Only issue I can see is you have no dealerships to go to for warranty work now haha, they will see you coming and run the other way. I am glad it finally worked out for you.

Scott
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

mystery101

Actually I have friends who work with coggin ford and mullinax ford, they actually look at my situation as one of the rare ones. Anything not spent goes toward my offset for use which is around 13K, Not too bad for driving the car near 50,000 miles, I really should still take the offending dealer to court, the carfax report should be evidence enough for negligence; Maybe ill have the car free and clear with no loan XD.  I never really got to use my SCT tuner(might sell it for livernois?); I was afraid of damage after the first failure; The new car I really want to put a intake, exhaust and catchcan on..
2016 SHO- Ruby Red - Performance Pack (Mods: 170*F Thermostat, 3Bar Map, NGK .28 colder plugs, JLT PCV catch can, OBX downpipes, GEARHEAD e30 tune!)

BiGMaC

Quote from: mystery101 on March 31, 2016, 02:21:02 PM
Actually I have friends who work with coggin ford and mullinax ford, they actually look at my situation as one of the rare ones. Anything not spent goes toward my offset for use which is around 13K, Not too bad for driving the car near 50,000 miles, I really should still take the offending dealer to court, the carfax report should be evidence enough for negligence; Maybe ill have the car free and clear with no loan XD.  I never really got to use my SCT tuner(might sell it for livernois?); I was afraid of damage after the first failure; The new car I really want to put a intake, exhaust and catchcan on..

You're too kind... Not reporting to Carfax is one thing, but a false report by a dealer regarding the records on a car they sold or may sell/service in future is probably fraud.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: mystery101 on March 31, 2016, 03:03:40 PM
I tried to get someone else I know to provide me with their vin to determine if the same thing happened with her at the same dealership, but she left the state and no longer has her lemon + records either; Would make good for the case..

Attached is the carfax + dealer invoices conflicting

I'm blurring the dealer's information for now; These people already gave me notice of their intentions to counter sue me. Apparently one of the managers filed ford's request to their accounting to give me a $700 car payment as damage to a rental to cover it up from the owner and they think I owe them..

If you look at the carfax with the wrong eye and someone will think that I took very good care of the car by having things checked with oil changes..
Since they are threatening counter legal action, I would let this thread go dark until you are victorious. Not that you have done anything wrong but you know how lawyers can turn unexpected things against you.

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 31, 2016, 04:30:30 PM
Quote from: mystery101 on March 31, 2016, 03:03:40 PM
I tried to get someone else I know to provide me with their vin to determine if the same thing happened with her at the same dealership, but she left the state and no longer has her lemon + records either; Would make good for the case..

Attached is the carfax + dealer invoices conflicting

I'm blurring the dealer's information for now; These people already gave me notice of their intentions to counter sue me. Apparently one of the managers filed ford's request to their accounting to give me a $700 car payment as damage to a rental to cover it up from the owner and they think I owe them..

If you look at the carfax with the wrong eye and someone will think that I took very good care of the car by having things checked with oil changes..
Since they are threatening counter legal action, I would let this thread go dark until you are victorious. Not that you have done anything wrong but you know how lawyers can turn unexpected things against you.
AGREED.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|