• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

GUSHING praise for the folks at LMS!

Started by Citationdoc, March 16, 2016, 04:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citationdoc

OK Friends, here we go.  As I posted yesterday on another thread, I received my "goodie box" from LMS yesterday morning.  I got the CAI, plugs, and thermostat installed in no time.  Very easy on all counts.  I posted same and shared that I couldn't wait to actually get the tunes so I could upload to the car.  Now here's the kicker...I sent the info to LMS yesterday afternoon around 4pm CDT.  This morning I get a PM from Anthony over at LMS asking me to contact him.  I did so, and he tells me that since I'm doing a "simple" tune (Stage 1) with nothing exotic, he'll look up my info and get the tunes to me RIGHT AWAY since they are already built files!  WOW! Less than an hour later, I have the link to the files in my inbox, and 30 minutes after THAT I've got v10 91 octane tune ON THE CAR!

As for the tune...HOLY FREEKIN' Batman!!!  This is AMAZING, it's like a new car!  I have the LMS GRIN plastered on my ugly mug STILL!  I thought the SHO was BadA$$ bone stock, bt this is a new animal completely!

More importantly, though, is the level of service I experienced from the folks at LMS.  It is nothing short of AMAZING.  PERIOD!  From the first phone call I made full of "newb" questions and not yet having spent one thin dime (I'm new to the whole tuning thing), to the expedited transmittal of my files; the dedication of this team to their customers is obvious.  I am a Customer/Technical Support rep for the largest manufacturer of business jets in the world. By their very nature, folks who own/operate multi-million dollar jets tend to have high expectations and set a pretty high bar for the level of customer service and support that is provided to them.  I work very hard to meet those expectations, and I also recognize SUPERIOR customer service and support.  While my "baby" certainly isn't a multi-million dollar machine by any stretch of the imagination, it is my "baby" and I treat it accordingly.  The level of service the folks there at LMS have shown me since BEFORE I even spent a penny is nothing short of astounding.  I did a LOT of shopping and research before deciding to run with LMS, and I do not regret that choice in the least.  I can say with CERTAINTY that they've got a loyal customer for as long as I'm driving these machines. Superior products, stellar customer support, and a completely satisfying experience start to finish.

So for anyone considering tuning their SHO....My vote DEFINITELY goes to Livernois Motor Sports.  My license plate is AAMAZED (any FOB's ought to get this)....and now I have one more reason to be so. 

Cheers All! 

Carl
Flying in the air AND on the ground!
2013 SHO Green Gem Metallic
LMS Stage 1, Windstorm CAI, 3 bar MAP, 160 TS

ZSHO

Welcome aboard and glad to see you enjoying your car and tune accompanied by a permanent grin factor,best of luck and enjoy.  Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock