• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Just received my dual in tank fuel pump test fit sample

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 12, 2013, 05:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: jdeprato on July 16, 2013, 07:59:50 AM
The one on the truck looks a lot bigger. I wonder if the guts can be swapped like when you upgrade the Mazdaspeed pumps? It looks unlikely though because the F150 pump looks to be a larger size. Would you consider taking them out to see if the internals appear to match in size  ;D
They are sealed units, can't take then apart.

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

jomc111

Has the f150 pump  been tested to see if it fits on the sho? Also other then just size they do seem different maybe its in my head
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

jdeprato

Where the fuel lines connect it's at different angles, so if they are sealed I don't see anyway of swapping them unless you could swap the whole cylinder head? That might be the only way.
-2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS (mods to come!)
-2011 SHO Sold!
-2006 GTO (some mods)
-2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 (some mods)