• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Titles

Started by geswek, July 12, 2013, 03:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: PopolZ on July 12, 2013, 03:55:11 PM
Tried something, is this the custom title you're talking about!?
Yup, you guys can change ecobooster to whatever you want. Geswek there you go, put Lord Tubby of Tubaloticus there :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

geswek

Yes, but it needs to say "Lord Tubby Ton"

PopolZ

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 12, 2013, 03:58:03 PM
Yup, you guys can change ecobooster to whatever you want. Geswek there you go, put Lord Tubby of Tubaloticus there :)
That's the personal text but there's also an option for custom title which is just above the Full Member title.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

EcoPowerParts

Just noticed that, edited it for Geswek :)
OK it's 1pm, time for me to eat and actually do some work today. :)
I have to kick out a HUGE network visio drawing by Monday.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

geswek

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 12, 2013, 04:01:13 PM
Just noticed that, edited it for Geswek :)
OK it's 1pm, time for me to eat and actually do some work today. :)
I have to kick out a HUGE network visio drawing by Monday.

Pssh; that's easy.

I use to be a network engineer; now I'm a manager. I sit around all day and make people do the work LOL.

PopolZ

And draw it properly!!!  :bangin:

I do network surveillance and often on the big network spans I need good drawings when I have to hunt a dB loss on a fiber and got to send a tech out to fix it  ;D
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

PopolZ

Quote from: geswek on July 12, 2013, 04:02:10 PM
Pssh; that's easy.

I use to be a network engineer; now I'm a manager. I sit around all day and make people do the work LOL.

I hate managers...

Mike, can I ban him? LOL

geswek

Quote from: PopolZ on July 12, 2013, 04:06:08 PM

I hate managers...

Mike, can I ban him? LOL

Haha.

I am a regional manager for infrastructure in a huge healthcare corporation. We just merged with another company and now have 82 acute care hospitals throughout the US.

I love my career.

NO, you may not BAN the Lord Tubby Ton.

Haveth you no sense, peasant?

PopolZ

I keep an eye on a national network and there are some spans and rings going to the US as well. It can be challenging.

geswek

Quote from: PopolZ on July 12, 2013, 04:15:54 PM
I keep an eye on a national network and there are some spans and rings going to the US as well. It can be challenging.

I hear you; I have hospitals across three states in my region.

It gives me the mulah to build this bitty SHO.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

EcoPowerParts

I get to design networks for the #1 company in the world. It's a pretty sweet gig and I deal with people EVERYWHERE in the world. My boss is in Amsterdam, PM in Dallas and most of the service delivery guys are in Eastern Block countries. The networks I'm designing right now are for sites that are are bigger than the network I ran at the City of Phoenix. HUGE networks, I hope I can continue on this contract until I retire - 20+ years. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

FaSSt9602

2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.