• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EBPF Carbon Cold Air Intake Group Buy

Started by MDesign Performance, March 04, 2016, 12:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Syndicate1924

I sent him a pm, his website seems to be down.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Syndicate1924

mmh64

Quote from: Syndicate1924 on March 19, 2016, 06:47:35 PM
Man hate I missed this
You made an inquiry at 9:10. 10 minutes late. I would think if this vendor had even a little bit of blood pumping through the heart he would let you slid in.
2010 SHO, Livernois 93 4+x 3-bar tune.

mmh64

Quote from: mmh64 on March 19, 2016, 10:38:36 PM
Man hate I missed this
You made an inquiry at 9:10. 10 minutes late. I would think if this vendor had even a little bit of blood pumping through the heart he would let you slid in.
Oh sorry I was looking at a different post. But he should still let you in. You would probably become a life long customer if he did.

SHOdded

Man hate I missed this
A little harsh, don't you think?  Better to flood the vendor with petitions to reconsider.  Then it's their decision, for better or worse.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mmh64

Quote from: SHOdded on March 20, 2016, 12:35:42 AM
Man hate I missed this
Yeah, could be viewed as kinda harsh, really more just a poor joke.  I get what your saying.  Thanks.
A little harsh, don't you think?  Better to flood the vendor with petitions to reconsider.  Then it's their decision, for better or worse.
Yeah, could be viewed as kinda harsh, really more just a poor joke.  I get what your saying.  Thanks.

FoMoCoSHO

@mmh64...When replying to quoted posts, make sure your dialogue goes after that last quote then it will format correctly.

I fixed your post above as an example.

MDesign Performance

Hello All,

As we are expecting to have our latest generation Carbon Cold Air Intake systems available to ship out on the 25th of this upcoming week we will be extending the Group Buy until that day. If you are already on the Group Buy list you will receive your one time use code today.

If you would like to join the pre-order please Private Message us to be added to the list. You may also contact us at sales@mdesignperformance.com.

Thank you
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

mmh64

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 20, 2016, 02:18:03 PM
@mmh64...When replying to quoted posts, make sure your dialogue goes after that last quote then it will format correctly.

I fixed your post above as an example.
Okay I see that. Thanks for the fix. Wondering what I did wrong when I  looked at it. Got it now.

Syndicate1924

Pm responded, please add me to the list :thumb:

salsathe4th

Can I buy just a name plate? For my current mdesign cai? PLEASE  :x:
"Do or do not, there is no try"         2010 MKS, 22" Motiv Maranello Rims, Mdesign CAI with VTA, LMS 4X tune and lovin' it
-master yoda

Leadfoot

Has there been HP comparison between the stock box and this CAI?
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.

BiGMaC

Quote from: Leadfoot on March 24, 2016, 12:17:04 PM
Has there been HP comparison between the stock box and this CAI?

I believe MDesign has posted some comparisons.... Not sure if it's compared to stock. While tuning can make a difference, the stock intake appears to offer all the air the 3.5TT can use based on my comparison dynos comparing OEM filter and air box against the same car on the same day with the entire air box and intake removed... So the air intake went directly into the saxophone where the removed OEM was disconnected ( and removed). With stock tuning there was +/- 2-3 AWHP and TQ on multiple comparison runs using my car. Several users with Airaid and K&N have reported losing about .1sec in the quarter which they got back on the same day by reinstalling the OEM filter and box.

That said... The dyno shows no HP or TQ loss with the MDesign in my car... I had gen one, and now have gen two.  I love the appearance, the ability to check my tranny fluid without any R&R (OEM box must be removed to do this), the space it made for my future meth setup, and the increased boost sounds. The only change I recommend considering is using SS clamps instead of the supplied standard hose clamps... That was personal preference to match the clamps on my black hotpipes.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock