• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EBPF Carbon Cold Air Intake Group Buy

Started by MDesign Performance, March 04, 2016, 12:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDesign Performance

In honor of releasing our newest generation Carbon Cold Air Intake systems we are announcing a Group Buy to all of the EcoBoostPerformanceForum members at a special discounted price.

Our MDesign Performance Carbon Cold Air Intake systems use genuine carbon fiber and heat shielding, along with innovative engineering, to combat power-robbing heat soak and in turn create more performance. Our Carbon Cold Air Intake systems are 100% true cold air intake systems that are entirely sealed unlike exposed filter systems that are susceptible to power-robbing heat soak. Upon shipping out, each of our Carbon Cold Air Intake systems genuine carbon fiber components are hand waxed and buffed for a pleasant shine.

Each MDesign Performance Carbon Cold Air Intake includes a limited 3-year warranty to the original purchaser. You must retain the included serialized warranty card for all future warranty claims, more information may be found here.

The terms and conditions of the EBPF Group Buy are as followed:

• In order to become eligible you must be a registered EcoBoostPerformanceForum member with a post count of five (5) or more posts.
  • Once you are a registered member with five (5) or more posts you must Private Message us here on the forum in order to receive your special discount code.
  • After your code is received you may check out via our website, www.mdesignperformance.com.
  • All special discount codes will be sent out in response to the Private Messages upon either the 20 pre-order spots being filled or within 2 weeks time from the start of this pre-order, whichever is to occur first.
  • If you would like to secure your spot you may Private Message us notifying us that you would like to receive your discount code in advance and check out before the Group Buy is completed.
  • If you join the pre-order and decide to opt-out for any reason, re-entry into the pre-order will be prohibited, no exceptions.

The special discounted price will be $245 + shipping and handling. If all 20 spots are filled for the Group Buy, shipping and handling will be free. For those that have secured their spot in advance, the shipping and handling will be refunded if all 20 spots are filled.

Any and all questions, concerns, or comments may be directed directly to us via Private Messaging or at sales@mdesignperformance.com for a quick response.

We thank you and look forward to a successful group buy.

DEADLINE TO JOIN: March 25th, 2016 SHIP DATE: March 29th, 2016

RESERVED

• Blackhawk
  • myfender
  • SHOGuy026
  • mmh64
  • Syndicate1924
  • Leadfoot
  • 10bird
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

J-Will

Is this for the current gen, or the new one you mentioned?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

FoMoCoSHO

It would be helpful to list the changes made between Gen 1 and Gen 2.

BlueSHO

Interesting and subscribing

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

Blackhawk

MDesign Performance

Quote from: J-Will on March 04, 2016, 12:12:53 PM
Is this for the current gen, or the new one you mentioned?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 04, 2016, 01:25:49 PM
It would be helpful to list the changes made between Gen 1 and Gen 2.

This is for the current generation which includes orders from our last pre-order, near the end of Feburary. The main differences are slight changes to the carbon fiber heatshielding, mainly cosmetic changes, and the remainder of the kit is unchanged. Here below is a photo of the first batch of the latest generations that have went out as of this week right after the hand waxing and buffing prep of the carbon fiber components:

Here is a recent photo of the previous generation kit installed on a 2014 Taurus SHO, which all remains identical besides the cosmetic changes to the carbon fiber heatshielding:

2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

ZSHO

It surely looks like a quality piece for sure.  Z     :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BiGMaC

Quote from: ZSHO on March 05, 2016, 11:06:34 AM
Z... I love mine. Now that you did the custom black plumbing it would really look sharp in your engine bay.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ZSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 05, 2016, 07:51:31 PM
Z... I love mine. Now that you did the custom black plumbing it would really look sharp in your engine bay.
Tom True indeed but must admit that was an Excellent writeup on the pipes and commend you and bpd1151 for an awesome DIY,sorry for being off topic,just feels like the Vulcan mind meld was applied after all that reading,LOL, Many thanks to BiGMaC once again.  Z     :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on March 06, 2016, 05:34:04 PM
Quote from: BiGMaC on March 05, 2016, 07:51:31 PM
Tom True indeed but must admit that was an Excellent writeup on the pipes and commend you and bpd1151 for an awesome DIY,sorry for being off topic,just feels like the Vulcan mind meld was applied after all that reading,LOL, Many thanks to BiGMaC once again.  Z     :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I'm with BigMac, it would look awesome.

Get out your wallet, lol....

10bird

This would free up some room for a meth tank.

MDesign Performance

Quote from: 10bird on March 07, 2016, 12:53:00 AM
This would free up some room for a meth tank.

Definitely adds some room for a methanol tank up front!

Vortech347

Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

Scott4957

Quote from: Vortech347 on March 07, 2016, 11:08:51 AM
Any dyno charts before/after?

There is some stuff floating around the forums, looks to make enough power to justify a purchase from cheap asses like me. I stopped pumping significant amounts of cash into parts that don't make power years ago and am glad I did. I remember my Acrua RSX, I did all kinds of work to it, only to take it to the track and lose a few tenths LOL. Tune was not in my vocab at that time, nor where there inexpensive options for tuning. I will likely join this list, lets get 20 and save the shipping!
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

MDesign Performance

That is correct, we have most of the dyno information located on our Facebook page, the quickest way to find them is to go trough the photos.

Here are a couple of threads of our intake up against K&N and AirRaid:

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,4034.0.html

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,4495.0.html

Quote from: Scott4957 on March 07, 2016, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: Vortech347 on March 07, 2016, 11:08:51 AM
Any dyno charts before/after?

There is some stuff floating around the forums, looks to make enough power to justify a purchase from cheap asses like me. I stopped pumping significant amounts of cash into parts that don't make power years ago and am glad I did. I remember my Acrua RSX, I did all kinds of work to it, only to take it to the track and lose a few tenths LOL. Tune was not in my vocab at that time, nor where there inexpensive options for tuning. I will likely join this list, lets get 20 and save the shipping!