• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2016 Ford Nationals - Carlisle, Pa

Started by markssho, February 22, 2016, 08:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markssho

I wanted to get the discussions started regarding this years event.
If your interested, come on out, it's a sight to behold. 6/3/2016 - 6/5/2016
I've registered with Liberty SHO club. The more folks that pre-register, the better place we get on the field. With enough, we (entire class) also get a tent.

Reply here if you can make it this year.

Mark

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

SHOdded

Direct link to the Ford Nationals page:
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx
Ticket booking page:
http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

Register under LSHOC (or Liberty SHO Club), hopefully get enough attendees to get space to pitch a tent!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Leadfoot

I'll be there Friday and Saturday but still debating on registering the car, it's $8 cheaper to register but then i have to drive around to gate 3. I normally come in the back way and park just outside gate 7 (good cheap food right there). it's also closer to the parts vendors so i don't have to lug the parts for my other cars too far back to the SHO.
Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in West Harrisburg (waited too long to book my room).
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.

bamsho

Just a thought,  would any of you guys going to Carlisle,  would like to do some dyno pulls.  I'm going to a shop, off I81, close to the show field.  I can can ask what a group rate would be and how many would they need to commit.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

AJP turbo

I would say good luck finding a mobile awd dyno that can mechanically link the front to rear
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Leadfoot

Quote from: AJP turbo on March 17, 2016, 11:55:21 PM
I would say good luck finding a mobile awd dyno that can mechanically link the front to rear

The mobile dyno on the show field is 2wd, has been for years, but bamsho is talking about a shop close to the show field which would support awd.
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.

bamsho

The AWD dyno operator is more than willing to do dyno pulls for us on Friday.  More than likely in the afternoon, I would just need a good commitment for people to give him a head count and rough price for us.  He really did like the SHO too.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

markssho

markssho

Got my decal and pass today!

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

SHOdded

NICE!  Enjoy, take lots of pics and score some awards!!! :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO-Pa

I'm hoping to make it there this year and I'll look for fellow SHO owners!

I missed the last couple years for various reasons.
2011 SHO - stock
2016 Explorer XLT 2.3L "4wd"
2018 Focus Titanium

SHOdded

Map
http://www.carlisleevents.com/pdf/Ford-Map.pdf
TAURUS section at very top of the map (yellow highlights) next to the compass symbol.

Mustangs center stage of course :)

ZSHO

Definitely an awesome event,added a POLL on TOP of the PAGE and thought it would be cool to see how many members are attending this years event.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Just a heads up if anyone here is going to FORD Nationals this year with there SHO or MKS.  Kirk posted on Facebook, that any of the Ecoboost SHO owners need to be in the SHO area of the showfield by 10am.  He said that there are couple guys from FORD Racing coming to take about coming parts.  Interesting since FORD killed the Taurus and the SHO, or did they?  Should be interesting for sure.

bpd1151

Well they're a little late to the game don't 'ya think?

I mean, 6yrs into the platform, & they're just now stepping up to the plate?

Don't get me wrong, better late than never, but I would be hard pressed to expect they'd have much to offer, in relation to what the aftermarket vendors have already captalized upon.

I suppose it'd be interesting to hear nonetheless.

I'd be in favor of a hardened/built trans option, along with upgraded half shafts, ptu, maybe even some form of retrofit for the 2nd HPFP as employed in the newest GT.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk