• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Floor Carpet - MKT

Started by akakooper, February 05, 2016, 06:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akakooper

My 11 MKT has light beige floor carpet.  Next to impossible to keep clean.  I have been trying to find replacement carpet that is a darker color.  Was hoping to find something specifically for my MKT but not having much luck.  I'm waiting on a call back from a local upholstery shop but wanted to see if anyone has done a full change of their carpet.  Want something dark.   
2011 Black Lincoln MKT Ecoboost.  R1 Concept Drilled/Slotted Rotors, H&R Springs, 22x9 Verde Parallax Wheels, 265/35r22 pirelli scorpion asimmetrico, painted calipers.  Gone are the 24s!! 

2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 4.6l on 22"s

SHOdded

Are you open to keeping WeatherTech/Husky products in there as an option?  There are also deep pile mats available, I think JC Whitney may in fact carry them if you prefer that.

Which also reminds me:  there are now car interior products from the likes of CarPro, Duragloss, etc. that will treat your carpet and keep it clean/make it easy to clean.  Folex is a preferred carpet cleaning product for professional detailers.  A good steam cleaning + a "seal" will take you a long way.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

akakooper

Quote from: SHOdded on February 05, 2016, 06:50:42 PM
Are you open to keeping WeatherTech/Husky products in there as an option?  There are also deep pile mats available, I think JC Whitney may in fact carry them if you prefer that.

Which also reminds me:  there are now car interior products from the likes of CarPro, Duragloss, etc. that will treat your carpet and keep it clean/make it easy to clean.  Folex is a preferred carpet cleaning product for professional detailers.  A good steam cleaning + a "seal" will take you a long way.
I had them cleaned yesterday.  They came out pretty good.  Will see how long this last! 
2011 Black Lincoln MKT Ecoboost.  R1 Concept Drilled/Slotted Rotors, H&R Springs, 22x9 Verde Parallax Wheels, 265/35r22 pirelli scorpion asimmetrico, painted calipers.  Gone are the 24s!! 

2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 4.6l on 22"s

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!