• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Factory rear camera install in car built with the dash display but no camera

Started by jimmyducati, January 22, 2016, 07:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: jimmyducati on January 23, 2016, 05:04:08 PM
ZSHO, the owners manual for the 2010 SHO specifically lists the back up camera as standard equipment... The website you listed just says it was an option on some models. I called the dealer I bought the car from and they suggested that I call back when service is open and ask to speak with the service manager. He didn't think it was a far fetched idea at all that the dealer might install the camera at no charge, "standard equipment is standard equipment" he said. Its obvious that this was a mistake on the assembly line, so with any luck I can get them to put it in for free! If not, ill just put it in myself and go to rock auto for parts.
If its standard equipment as you mentioned multiple times then there goes your answer because your not alone,many others have had the same issue.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|