• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Searching for Craigslist audio deals

Started by Scott4957, January 12, 2016, 10:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott4957

Trying to add some bass to the MKS. Came across this.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/5395761812.html

Seems like one hell of a deal assuming all is working properly!
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

Dxlnt1

I have the 10" Alpine Type "S" subs I took out of my car. Also 4 channel Alpine amp. Don't remember amp model number but I think its the MRV-M500 model. If interested, I will verify when I get home.

Make reasonable offer!!!!!
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

Scott4957

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on January 13, 2016, 02:16:48 AM
I have the 10" Alpine Type "S" subs I took out of my car. Also 4 channel Alpine amp. Don't remember amp model number but I think its the MRV-M500 model. If interested, I will verify when I get home.

Make reasonable offer!!!!!
First I have to ask about those enclosures, I have seen similar before. I assume you are keeping them, just wanted to know if they are custom or if there is somewhere they can be bought?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dxlnt1

If you saw these they were on my car. My installer made another member here the same boxes. So yes they can be purchased. He is now charging more as he is getting a heavy workload. I can ask about pricing if you like.
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

Scott4957

Mval has the same setup, not sure who made them. I am pretty good with this stuff, its has been many years since I built a system but I have a full shop with wood working equipment. About 10 years ago I dished my Acura RSX hatch and filled it with Infinity Kappa perfect 10 inch subs and matching amp's. Just not sure what I want to do yet with the MKS. Now I have a baby and a wife so trunk space is a must, with no real pass through into the cabin I am afraid it will all be in vain. We will see, still fishing around for the perfect setup.

Thanks,

iceberg65

That is a good price on the rockford stuff; see if he'll drop the price without the cap tho. Buying used car audio is always worth testing it out first.
2013 SHO, Livernois tune, Airaid intake, Corsa catback
2004 Ram 2500 6"bds Long arm
2000 Supercharged Cougar