• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Further price reduction!

Started by Todd TCE, December 19, 2015, 10:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on June 09, 2016, 08:10:18 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on June 09, 2016, 02:35:09 PM
Mary is going to kill me...lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Congrats on your new time!

As quick as that thing is, the gen 4.1 brakes really aren't up to the task of keeping you and your family safe.

It's very responsible of you to recognize that and take action to remedy this dangerous situation!

:D
Music to my ears 😉

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

bamsho

By you saying Mary is going to kill you, means you bought the front kit.  I hope so, cause your front brakes Friday night stunk better bad.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Judging by what Rich did to his last set of brakes, and armed with the knowledge we all know that he's not taking it any easier on his most current of brakes in use.....

It's absolutely why I suggested the whole "safety" angle be implemented as a basis for purchasing these incredibly priced, soon to no longer be available Wilwood's for his "Freak-SHO".

DO IT RICH. DO IT. Enough pansy'ing around good buddy.

ZSHO

Definitely a great time for a brake system flush if not done so already IMO,personally used two bottles of the Motul synthetic brake fluid and overall great quality and better stopping power,sorry for being a bit off topic in a vendor section.  Z      https://www.motul.com/us/en-US/products/oils-lubricants/rbf-600-factory-line?f%5Brange%5D=25    https://www.motul.com/system/product_descriptions/technical_data_sheets/168/original/RBF_600_Factory_Line_%28GB%29.pdf?1340122148   :)  BTW a buddy of mine( BMC )has the Wildwood kit on his X-SPORT & Truly look awesome.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Todd TCE

A question came up about delivery time, in stock etc. I get it.

Currently I have one set of front brackets and too many rears.

I also have many rear calipers.

I have a couple sets of hats also.

What I do not have on the shelf are the front calipers and rotors. Those are perhaps a week out when I order them. I will most likely drop ship both the rotors of your choice (size, finish etc) directly from Wilwood with all orders.

Once this set of front brackets is exhausted....we will NOT be running more of them until the next order is placed. YES that means once this set of fronts (*and hopefully rears) is gone the next order will take perhaps 3wks to fill. It's simply a situation of supply and demand here. I could run a half dozen of them to mate with the rears but then I'm sitting on more spent money again.

The best deal is on the next front and rear purchase: filled quite quickly!
Todd
TCE

shotime99

is this is an upgrade still for the 2013 and up SHO with Performance Package?  or for non performace package cars?
2014 Taurus SHO w/PP and H & R spring kit

bpd1151

Quote from: shotime99 on June 13, 2016, 11:30:50 PM
is this is an upgrade still for the 2013 and up SHO with Performance Package?  or for non performace package cars?
Yes! To both!

Wilwood's employ a 4 piston caliper at each corner, which is not available on the factory set up.

Not to mention beefier rotors, and better pad options than the PP equipped cars as well.

This is considered a 'big ticket' upgrade but sans the 'big ticket' price points as TCE is practically letting these go at this point.

Todd TCE

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 14, 2016, 12:37:56 AM
Quote from: shotime99 on June 13, 2016, 11:30:50 PM
Yes! To both!

Wilwood's employ a 4 piston caliper at each corner, which is not available on the factory set up.

Not to mention beefier rotors, and better pad options than the PP equipped cars as well.

This is considered a 'big ticket' upgrade but sans the 'big ticket' price points as TCE is practically letting these go at this point.

This will replace all four corners if you wish with FULL SIZE 14.25" rotors and sexy aluminum calipers!
Todd
TCE

Todd TCE

Todd
TCE

Todd TCE

Parts in stock for a couple of kits remaining.
Todd
TCE