• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Further price reduction!

Started by Todd TCE, December 19, 2015, 10:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd TCE

Folks I have recently purchased nearly all the remaining Wilwood NOS W4A calipers for our 14" front and rear Big Brake Kits. I paid less each for these caliper and thus I'm passing that savings onto you.

Given the extremely low sales volume of these kits once we exhaust the parts for production these one will be going away....just cannot support the carrying costs.

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

FRONT KITS $1695 Black or Red, slotted rotors. $135 drilled/slotted.
REAR KITS $1595 Black or Red, slotted rotors. $135 drilled/slotted.

Before the end of December: I'll throw in some Wilwood 570 brake fluid and pay ground UPS.

PHONE: 4809677901
EMAIL: toddandchris1@cox.net
WEB: tceperformanceproducts.com
Todd
TCE

Todd TCE

I have TWO pair of Red calipers left for these front kits
Todd
TCE

Todd TCE

Been six months since I posted the above deal....

Still have a few sets of calipers and brackets left for these.

Have to review what I have for caliper and color.

If you're interested....let's talk. Reasonable offers considered at this point.
Todd
TCE

bpd1151

Anyone interested in these, really REALLY should pounce on them.

My God that price point's outstanding.

I can't express enough, how incredible the Wilwood set up is, and Todd's customer support is above reproach.

Stop sitting on the fence and get 'em while you still have the chance. Seriously.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Debonair70

2018 F-150 Lariat w/Max Tow - BCB Plugs & Custom 93 Tune | aFe Magnum Force CAI | Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Yellow Fogs

SHOnUup

Oh man...this is very tempting

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

bpd1151

Seriously Rich..... you gotta jump on this.

This deal is hhhhhuuuuggggeeeee.

Make it happen bro..... do whatcha gotta do..... cuz once these final sets are gone..... POOF! GONE!

Like forever.

SHOnUup

Maybe Todd will PM ME a price I can't say no to...wink wink

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Todd TCE

I will have to review the caliper options I have left with regard to color on an as needed basis with folks.

Here's the nuts and bolts of the deal:

Front only kit $1650 shipped.  *plus 135 drilled/slotted
Front and rear kit $2895 shipped. *plus 250 drilled/slotted

Yes the deal is based largely on a combo. Lets be clear; I don't want to get stuck with more rear parts later that I'll never sell. Rather pass them on to you at cost and call it done. Shipping UPS ground US only.

Todd
TCE

Todd TCE

On the shelf at this time:

1pr Front RED

2pr Rear RED
3pr Rear BLACK

I can procure a couple more sets of fronts still. However once the bodies are used up that's it for these parts....

As you can see it is an imbalance of fronts to rears here. Thus the rear kit for only $1200!
Todd
TCE

bpd1151

Quote from: Todd TCE on June 09, 2016, 01:46:39 PMThus the rear kit for only $1200!

Sweet geezuz...... Todd's sweetening the pot even further. Holy hell!

Todd TCE

UPDATE

On the shelf at this time:

1pr Front RED

2pr Rear RED
3pr Rear BLACK

I have about 10pr of rear brackets here...only one more set of fronts machined up. I'd be happy to see half of those rear go away! (we can make more fronts of course)
Todd
TCE

SHOnUup

Mary is going to kill me...lol

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 09, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

The community & I will take great care of your SHO in that case.

Could always sell it to her in the aspects of "safety" knowing full well that these are a significant improvement over what you're currently using.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 09, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

Congrats on your new time!

As quick as that thing is, the gen 4.1 brakes really aren't up to the task of keeping you and your family safe.

It's very responsible of you to recognize that and take action to remedy this dangerous situation!

:D