• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Rock Auto Closeout

Started by zamirlihari, December 10, 2015, 10:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortech347

Mine showed up pretty quick. 

Fricken awesome deal considering I spent $60 on Michellin's that SUCKED AS.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

L1gerZero

4 days for the standard shipping for me. Pretty fast. Anyone know why the UPS guys always make a break for it after they drop the stuff off? I'm on the 3rd floor of an apartment and by the time i walked the 20 ft to the front door the guy was getting in his truck. Freakin marathon man
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

SHOdded

The UPS guys don't have a "FRAGILE" marking on them?  Nowadays the only folks that wait are the Amazon delivery guys, sometimes the USPS guy if he knows you well enough.

Anyway, it's fun x-gaming stairs on the way down ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

92BlackGT

I just got a 5% discount code for rockauto.com. it's good until 31 July

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

ZSHO

Rock auto has some great deals on Bosch Wiper blades for ya'll.  Z       BOSCH 20CA Clear Advantage; 20" Right

$5.39   BOSCH 26CA Clear Advantage Info   
Front Left

$6.34                http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=3843876&cc=1503823&jsn=412&jsn=412        http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=3843900&cc=1503823&jsn=415 http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2013,taurus,3.5l+v6+turbocharged,1503823,wiper+&+washer,wiper+blade,8852?a=Referer+www.google.com+URL+%2F    They still have the best price on the 3-bar map sensor.  Z      http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2013,taurus,3.5l+v6+turbocharged,1503823,fuel/air,manifold+pressure+(map)+sensor,11207?a=Referer+www.google.com+URL+%2F       They still have the best prices on a 3-bar map for ya.    MOTORCRAFT CX2231 {#AA5Z9F479B}
$42.99        
      http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2013,taurus,3.5l+v6+turbocharged,1503823,heat+&+air+conditioning,cabin+air+filter,6832?a=Referer+www.google.com+URL+%2F       http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=6746768&cc=1503823&jsn=10460&jsn=10460  $5.69  AC Delco cabin fliter.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here are some closeout Deals for ya.  Z      http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1503823&m=wc&l=en&html=true    :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

glock-coma

Thx Z, stocked up on wiper blades 2 sets shipped for less than 1 single blade bought local.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

ZSHO

Quote from: glock-coma on July 13, 2016, 05:59:48 PM
Thx Z, stocked up on wiper blades 2 sets shipped for less than 1 single blade bought local.
Enjoy Glock,cant beat the price and quality for sure,ordered two sets last winter,here's a video on the 'Pinch Tab' install for any of ya interested in  these wipers.  Z          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDAVCVhhzHE&list=PLO7p7z1zzonykGXGuePSEnM44gxGNjrLM

emulsifide

Awesome deal on the wiper blades!! I picked up five sets, which should last me quite a while. Thanks!
2011 Ford Taurus SHO - Soon to be modded!

ZSHO

ZSHO

ZSHO

ZSHO

I recently applied for us to participate in the Forum of the Month for Jan of 2017 at Rock auto and would be a great way to start off the New year and with that you will also receive a discount code if we are picked,fingers crossed.  Z       http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter/#hardwork

SHOdded

Great idea Z, and thank you!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Great news.....looks like we are being considered for the [Forum of the month].
I just wanted to touch base with ya'll and here's the recent email from Rock auto. Z
Megan Theodoro
7:53 AM (28 minutes ago)

to me
Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to us! We would love to offer a discount code to your members and feature your forum in one of our future publications. In order for us to be able to offer this, we would have to be working with  your forum, with permission to make monthly posts. These posts will include a unique discount code for all forum members to redeem at checkout. They may also include rebates, promotions, and other exciting features that RockAuto offers. Please let me know if I have permission to create an account on your forum under RockAuto, and make our initial discount code post! I will then make note in our records to feature your forum as forum of the month in one of our 2017 newsletters.
Thank you!
--
Megan Theodoro
RockAuto Marketing Department
Marketing@RockAuto.com

Facebook  Twitter  Google  Youtube  Instagram