• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 sho PP

Started by Mikesb, December 10, 2015, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dxlnt1

I am no authority when it comes to tracking these cars. But 12.9 with meth seems slow to me. As I recall my car ran 13's with a busted tranny. Maybe the DA and all that is having a great affect, so is there a way to calculate wht your times would be in better conditions? Or maybe local people to you already understand the effect of bad conditions for performance there.

Another consideration, add the ACES IV. Then load the 93 octane tune. It is a WORLD of difference better than the 91 octane tune.

Also, do you have your audio upgrade pix on here somewhere. Would like to see it.
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

jbeez

If there is considerable weight added from the addition of heavy subwoofer box and spare batteries in the trunk it could definitely slow it down, and can easily be "remedied" if you didn't like that.

I haven't tracked mine, but I bet its kinda pokey considering I have a few hundred pounds extra in my trunk

https://goo.gl/photos/HXagZCzxw2x4i5ZW9

OP - GLWS
2014 PP SHO Darkside Metallic
K&N Panel filter, 3bar map, AJPTurbo tune, Motorcraft SP542 @.28, MSD Coils, PPE Catted downpipes, EBP Hot pipes w/ tial BOV, Tracy Lewis catch can, 170 tstat, 93 octane pump gas