• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

I HAZ the LED bug

Started by geswek, August 02, 2013, 10:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

OK.

So, say someone wanted to be like Mike, and put underglow on.

What color would you do with a black car?

Hmm.

Black Light type?

FracaSHO

Everyone wants to be like Mike!  If you're not from Chicago or are too young to remember the 90's, you might not get what I mean.

Under glow on black SHO???  A darker Blue would look good. If you have ambient lighting, match the darker blue color. That would look wicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

geswek

I'm too old to remember the 70's LMAO.

Yeah, my interior ambient is set to that teal color; it matches my buttons and stuff.

Mike's looks good with white, but his is white. I think he used LED's.

Kolk1

Just buy the LED kits, that have the module where you can change between like 10 colors, and even different flashing patters.

Quick video I found of what im talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MsRz0BYQPg

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

Pink rocks!

I love dem tatas.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

dalum

Man I was doing underbody neons in the 90's.  I thought they were out of style now or did I miss a new fast & furious movie?
2013 Non-PP SHO

geswek

Quote from: dalum on August 02, 2013, 09:18:15 PM
Man I was doing underbody neons in the 90's.  I thought they were out of style now or did I miss a new fast & furious movie?

Yeah, you missed a freaking movie!

Bigfoot

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

geswek

mjhpadi

Quote from: Kolk1 on August 02, 2013, 11:30:37 AM
Just buy the LED kits, that have the module where you can change between like 10 colors, and even different flashing patters.

Quick video I found of what im talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MsRz0BYQPg
I had a friend who had a black F-150 and that's what she did. With black almost any color looked good....the changing colors even looked good with the black vehicle.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

geswek

I want to be a volunteer cop.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

dalum

I thought of putting functional led's on mine.  Red under the back hooked up to the brake lamp and amber on each side on the turns.
2013 Non-PP SHO