• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fastest xsport on the forum ?

Started by Vic2186, August 12, 2015, 10:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vic2186

Was wondering who has the fastest xsport on the forum..

I know livernois has been 12.81 on a race tune full bolt ons but has anyone replicated it yet ??

Anyone running a meth system ?

I'm trying to get my 16 xsport in the 12s but looking on YouTube and searching forums I see the fastest was a 13.40 tune only or bolt ons..

Anyone run S.S.I SoCal Diablo tunes or unleashed for the xsport ?

I know LMS is the front runner and that's who I'm going with ..there is not support yet for the 15 or 16 on SCT as I called ..

Just trying to see what's out there and your personal experience with you tunes and your mods and what you recommend..

Does the spark plugs in the sport come pre gapped already to .30 or should I take them out and regap them ..

Thanks for looking and hopefully I can find some answers !

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: Vic2186 on August 12, 2015, 10:34:58 AM
Was wondering who has the fastest xsport on the forum..

I know livernois has been 12.81 on a race tune full bolt ons but has anyone replicated it yet ??

Anyone running a meth system ?

I'm trying to get my 16 xsport in the 12s but looking on YouTube and searching forums I see the fastest was a 13.40 tune only or bolt ons..

Anyone run S.S.I SoCal Diablo tunes or unleashed for the xsport ?

I know LMS is the front runner and that's who I'm going with ..there is not support yet for the 15 or 16 on SCT as I called ..

Just trying to see what's out there and your personal experience with you tunes and your mods and what you recommend..

Does the spark plugs in the sport come pre gapped already to .30 or should I take them out and regap them ..

Thanks for looking and hopefully I can find some answers !

Thank you very much for the kind words and we look forward to having you as a customer!

We do gap the plugs still on all of the EcoBoost platforms we modify.  All of the 3.5 L engines shine brightest at .030" with our performance additions.  There are several customers of ours running our Livernois / Alky Methanol injection systems we have developed for the Explorer Sport.  Not sure if they are big on message board posting , but maybe they will chime in here sometime. 

Airbornemaikai

You commented on one of my videos, I responded to it this morning. Just keep in mind that track conditions are going to play a big role in the 1/4 times. For instance, my run was in the mid 70s° and the track is at 2600Ft but with our da it was at 4500. I'm sure if I was sea level those times would be lower. I went last month, temps were mid 90s° da was 5K and I never ran faster than 13.67. IMO I love Livernois for how dramatically they have improved my X from stock, and that they even developed such things for the X. I do however wish they would support a more refined individual tune, as well as E85
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

EcoPowerParts

Vic what track do you go to, 12's can massively depend on altitude density.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Vic2186

EcoPowerParts

Well then you're LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY, you can probably run 12's on tune and downpipes, meth if you're low 13's and need a little more out of it. Here in AZ my track is normally around 4K DA :(
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Vic2186

Hey can you post up the underbody video of the 16? I hope I can get a high 12 on bolt ons only..

Does a exhaust net anything or is it more for sound ..

Vic2186

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on August 12, 2015, 01:52:26 PM
Vic what track do you go to, 12's can massively depend on altitude density.

How hard was the tstat install btw..any vids on it.. And any drone on your exhaust setup ?

black99lightning

I've been 13.44 in Louisiana on stock tires(2.0 60ft) Livernois tune, 3bar map, and Airaid.  Just got rid of the Hankooks for some Yokohamas and if I start driving it will do downpipes and full exhaust. 
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

SHOnUup

On my Ecoboost drag times page I have a guy at 13.1

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.