• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Gauging interest on hot pipes for Explorer Sport 3.5L Ecoboost Pipes

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 14, 2015, 11:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I am looking to gauge interest on sets for you guys. I'll have to rent my friend a car for a week as I get them made and then invest having the pipes prototyped.

Pricing would be the same as my current hot pipes setup for the SHO - $450 for the pipes with silicone hoses/t clamps and then either $100 more for stock BoV mounts or $260 more for Tial Q 50mm BoV.

These pipes don't add any power, just replace the stock rubber bits with silicone. They work well, the fastest ecoboost SHO's on the planet are all running them. :)

I'd need a firm commitment for 10 sets to move forward on this.

Here's some pictures of the setup I make currently

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Airbornemaikai

2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

Airbornemaikai

2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

EcoPowerParts

I've only got 2 people showing interest, it's going to cost me a week of rental car + $1500 or so for the first set to be done and then I have to buy 25 sets to begin....
I'd have to really have a good 10 guys ready to buy to even think about it.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

MiWiAu

Hey Mike, just thought I'd check in and see if there's any chance that 2017 will bring us some XSport hot pipes... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

MiWiAu

Is anyone with an XSport local to Mike (somewhere in AZ, I believe)? I hadn't seen a response from my last post, so I emailed him yesterday. He got back to me last night and said he could start XSport hot pipes immediately, if he could get access to a local vehicle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

EcoPowerParts

These are done, just fyi

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -