• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Emblems Yes?

Started by geswek, July 06, 2013, 05:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Been on the water, swimming & boating with the kids most of the day....

Well, at least that is 'til the thunderstorms & rain moved in.

Anyhow, I like option/picture numero dos (with the black background, & white letters).

The 1st one looks ok, but something about that 2nd one just seems to draw my eye more.... good luck in w/e you end up choosing! :ok:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

DJE624

Thanks Shodded & Mike.  I think so too.  OK!  I am just about to order!

They should look like this except with a little thicker letters.

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

DJE624

Thanks jomc!

They are now ordered.  Can't wait to get them.  My Black/White will be done! 

jomc111

Cant wait for you to post pics of them on since I have a white sho as well, may have to add to my list
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

mval

dave:
Can't wait till see how they look on your car. You mentioned wheel hub covers. I've looked for some of these as well. So would like pics of what you had done. So if you are getting from same guy & the rear & front covers look good I'm definitely interested.
MikeV
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

Thanks jomc!  I will have a lot of pictures for sure! 

mval-Yeah, I got the hub covers on.  They look fantastic.  Same guy.  justdecalit.com  I'm hoping he does as good a job on the ovals.  Here is a not so good pic I took with the phone. 

The SHO is in the center.  Just looks funny from the angle. 

mval

Dave:
I found this site before, I just couldn't figure out how to get them to make them. Their site ran over to ebay & then it lost me. Are they staying on well? I know i've used outdoor locktite & it'll hold anything together.
Thanks
Mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

I bought the wheel hubs through ebay. And sent him a mssg for size, color and letters.  I am buying the ovals direct.  Waiting for an answer.  Either a paypal invoice or a phone call. 

You can email him at support@justdecalit.com

Send him a note with measurement (My wheels take 2 1/2") , colors and whatever letters.  (You could tell him the same as DJE624.  That's my name on ebay.)   

The ovals are 6 3/8" X 2 1/2" for the 2012.  Should be the same for '10's and '11's. 

They maybe could have used a bit more adhesive but, my wheels were hot when I put them on and they were fine today.  I might put something extra when I do the ovals.  Just watch it at the spray wash. 

Oh yeah, supposed to be a 10% discount direct. 

DJE624

Paid by PayPal.  $31.50 for the 2 Ovals.

He's making them tonight!

The hub domes ought to run about $26.50 direct.

DJE624

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 09, 2013, 03:07:39 PM
Been on the water, swimming & boating with the kids most of the day....

Hope you are having a ball! 

Darkside

Quote from: DJE624 on July 09, 2013, 08:32:53 PM
Paid by PayPal.  $31.50 for the 2 Ovals.

He's making them tonight!

The hub domes ought to run about $26.50 direct.
Let us know about the quality.  I've been wanting to order a set of black ones for mine.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

DJE624

I expect the same quality as on the wheel hubs.  I will know for sure when they get here.  They have been shipped.  If you want FORD in Ford script, I don't think he'll do it. That's why I got SHO. 

Darkside

Actually looking to get the Sho emblem in silver with black background.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

DJE624

Cool.  From the hubs I got, I think this guy does good work.  You will like them.

Those White ovals I got from the other guy were junk!