• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

NEW: Lower Price on both kits!

Started by Todd TCE, September 29, 2015, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd TCE

Hi folks, been a while.

The current W4A caliper used on our SHO/FLEX front and rear kits has been replaced by the new Aero6 version for the most part.

The issue however is that there is no 'new' version for this particular application. That being the case as the supply of W4A calipers dwindles this kit may have to also...

The good news is that I've secure some of the NOS calipers available to me. And at a lower price point!

FRONT KITS now from $1895
REAR KITS now from $1829

Those will be limited to what we can get our hands on and for how long this supply will last.

If you were on the fence about one, or both, of these kits you may want to jump on this. Even as the new Aero version comes to replace it (if it does) you can be sure the cost will go back up again~!

Check it out and make your move!  Before it's too late...

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/flex-/-sho/kits-23/
Todd
TCE

AJP turbo

Spoken like a true salesman....what a turn off...buy now before its too late?...whatever..

Seems expensive anyway...i got brembo 6 piston calipers with 15" rotors and pads and hardware for my mustang for 1187.

And why would one buy a rear kit for a sho with NO parking brake?....sounds awsome for a car that is a daily driver or maybe im mistaken on how many 4400 lb taurus race cars there are lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Todd TCE

New around here aren't you?

Most who know what I'm offering and the whys and how get it. It's a damn good deal.

When I say "you won't be able to get them" what I mean is that the caliper options to produce it are gone, no more, out of production, not available...Sad but true. You don't want one; I'm good with that.
Todd
TCE

ZSHO

Todd know for a fact you have top notch braking components that are exclusive to the SHO and honestly commend you for your fine effort in providing quality goods,had a chance to look at a buddy of mine BMC with an X-SPORT and truely was impressed to say the least,thanks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

I was literally this/close to purchasing the rear axle set up, to compliment my front kit, but my SHO's 2mo. hiatus @ LMS set me back more than I anticipated.

Todd, if I place a deposit for the rear set, knowing they're availability is decreasing. Would you at least hold a set for me?

I would understand if the sale price is not honored. As well as shipment being delayed until paid in full. TIA.

PM if necessary, or you have my other contact info.

Don't mind ajp..... he's the resident jester/pot stirrer here in this community.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AJP turbo

I kinda like jester but i dont think im that funny....i shouldnt really provoke or pick at a vendor.....but it does seem expensive and the rears being impratical so i was being serious...i have wilwoods on my honda so and 6 piston brembos on the mustang so i know what bbk's go for

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

Yeah, I'd definitely compare pricing & availability for a product when the production numbers are SO similar.  Let's see ... how many Mustangs were produced vs. how many SHO's?  Oh yeah ...

BTW, do you wanna take a gander at how much a big brake kit from Brembo costs for the Edge?  I'd be getting fronts only for the cost of fronts AND rears per Todd's pricing above.  And that's for a vehicle that sells well north of 100K units every year, no special SHO version no nothing.  Sport, my a**.  Didn't mean a thing till 2015.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Time to trade up SHOdded!

Come to the Ecoboost darkside, we have cookies!

AJP turbo

The big brakes for the mustang i am referencing are oem 13-14 gt500 brakes....so fairly low volume but im not sure how the numbers compare to the sho's volume

But the are 6 pot brembo and 15" rotors and pads...some pretty serious hardware for 1187

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

SHOdded

What are the specs on the GT500 brakes, AJ?  See Todd's listing for his kits above.

Don't know what the upgrade market is for the Taurus as a %age compared to the Mustang, but very likely highly skewed in the Mustang's favor.  Plus, coming from the manufacturer, helps to have scale on your side.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

66 Galaxie

High quality brake kits are often on the pricey side.  I have a Movit 4 wheel Brembo kit on my 2000 Audi S4 and they ran about $5k and this was over ten years ago.  For a current day comparison, a lot of the current Stoptech and Brembo kits run up around a few grand and if there is a rear kit available it typically uses a separate caliper for the parking brake which adds to inspiring weight and can look a bit awkward on some cars.

With that being said, I do wish there was a less costly brake kit option but I also wish a gallon of milk was cheaper than a gallon of gas
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

Todd TCE

I won't bother getting deep into the details of what's what. Some of you have already put two and two together as to how it plays out. Even at $2200 or they were a fair value compared to other things mass produced. And with one piece rotors (about a $1k saving alone at that size) Anyhow; apples to oranges. Moving on.

I'd be happy to do a "non refundable" deposit on a rear kit to secure the pair of calipers. Won't promise  bracket in stock at the time of completing the sale etc that could take a bit depending upon work load. But you'd have the calipers here with your name on them.

Email me the specifics and I'll shoot you a payable invoice for a deposit of...say $700?
Todd
TCE

AJP turbo

Apples to oranges?

I guess the brembo 6 piston calipers and 15" rotors and pads i have for 1187 are inferior to the wilwood calipers and and 14.25" rotor kit for almost 1900$....ok sho stuff is more expensive i get it

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

66 Galaxie

I would agree with apples to oranges when it comes to pricing and add that although the GT 500 is a limited production car the brake parts are mass produced in comparison to TCE's limited production run of SHO brake kits.
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost