• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Customer Jacob's 11.86@117 pass last night here in Phoenix

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 26, 2015, 10:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: JDSHO on September 30, 2015, 02:12:36 AM
Quote from: BiGMaC on September 26, 2015, 12:10:41 PM
Thanks Mike!

I was very impressed.... 94+ mph in the 1/8th and clearly just kept on pulling!

Any dyno numbers on Jacob's car?

Congrats again!
588/650 - 24psi max.. BTW I use this tune as my DD as well. Torrie did an excellent job. Runs like stock when I stay out of it... Except for the MPG with E85. ;)....13mpg...
Quote from: ZSHO on September 26, 2015, 01:53:51 PM
I guess who wouldnt want a set of larger ATP Turbo's to admire.lol.  Z

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Do you have to switch tunes to engage the cutout, or is it part of you dd tune?

EcoPowerParts

Cutout is boost activated, he hits around 6psi and it starts opening automatically. I had a vacuum switch on mine, not sure if Jacob had BMR install it on his.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on September 30, 2015, 09:18:30 AM
Cutout is boost activated, he hits around 6psi and it starts opening automatically. I had a vacuum switch on mine, not sure if Jacob had BMR install it on his.
I did buy the switch you suggested.

So he can run it off or on with the same tune?

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO

Jacob, you have the exact exhaust setup that I have in my pile o parts. (I assume you are on stock mufflers?)

What is the sound like in car with the setup?

Any possibility of an in car soundclip with cutout open and closed?

This will end up being Mrs FoMoCoSHOs car so I must be mindful of such things or there could be consequences, LOL!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on September 30, 2015, 03:29:09 PM
It's not tune related, all mechanical.
OK, I wasn't sure how that worked....

I had assumed more power equals more fuel which could be problematic in my current application.....

Is it accurate to say all it does is enhance breathing and efficiency when open?

Blackhawk

JDSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 30, 2015, 03:32:37 PM
Jacob, you have the exact exhaust setup that I have in my pile o parts. (I assume you are on stock mufflers?)

What is the sound like in car with the setup?

Any possibility of an in car soundclip with cutout open and closed?

This will end up being Mrs FoMoCoSHOs car so I must be mindful of such things or there could be consequences, LOL!
I am running Corsa Cat back. Catted Down pipes as well. I will try and get a clip made up for you. It can be a bit aggressive sounding and some vibration. But that is only the case when you get on it. Maybe have a switch for it and only use it at the track. Personally I like it.

FoMoCoSHO

JDSHO

FoMoCoSHO

J-Will

I'd like to know more about the intercooler.  Kind of confused how this went unannounced and took to page 2 of the thread to be brought up!

Any gains... or in this case lower temps?
easy bolt-on, or is notching of the front support required?
Will it fit on vehicles with the driver assist package?
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

SHOnUup

Pretty sure this is the FMIC on Jacob's SHO

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

JDSHO

That is mine. Seeing how I did soooo much at once I can not provide any proof of exact power gains.

J-Will

Quote from: JDSHO on October 01, 2015, 10:46:46 AM
That is mine. Seeing how I did soooo much at once I can not provide any proof of exact power gains.

Fair enough, and I appreciate the honesty, but do you happen to know what it took to install the intercooler?  And the specs of it?
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap